COL Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai
Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: ?-?-1999 (23 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1999: 76,6 millions
Global rank: #77947
Phone number: updating
Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai birthday ?-?-1999 (at the age of 23).
Where is COL Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai was born in Lam Dong, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai's global rank is 77947 and whose rank is 131 in list of famous COL. Population of Vietnam in 1999 is about 76,6 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Tai
- Celebrities named Xuan Tai
- Celebrities named Nguyen Xuan Tai
- Celebrities named Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai
Portrait of Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai
Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai is currently studying Automotive Engineering at the Military Technical Officer School
Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai is a multi-talented guy
Daily life image of Pham Nguyen Xuan Finance
Top famous COL
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1999
Born in Lam Dong
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1999 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Pham Nguyen Xuan Tai
- Russian president Boris Yeltsin survives impeachment hearings (May), reshuffles his cabinet twice (May, Aug.), and takes military action against Islamic separatists in Dagestan and Chechnya. Background: 1999 in Review.
- Nelson Mandela, first black president of South Africa, steps down (June 16), and Thabo Mbeki takes over.
- War erupts in Kosovo after Yugoslavia's president Slobodan Milosevic clamps down on the province, massacring and deporting ethnic Albanians. NATO begins Operation Allied Force on March 24, 1999, launching air strikes against Belgrade for 78 consecutive days until Milosevic relents. Background: Timeline: The Splintering of Kosovo and Timeline: NATO in Kosovo.
- Magnitude 7.4 earthquake kills more than 15,600 and leaves 600,000 homeless in Turkey (Aug. 17).
- East Timor population votes for independence from Indonesia (Aug. 30, 1999), which causes pro-Indonesian forces to massacre and uproot thousands of East Timorese.
- Pakistani government is overthrown in the midst of economic strife and intensified fighting with India over Kashmir (Oct. 12). Background: 1999 in Review.
- The world awaits the consequences of the Y2K bug, with more drastic millennial theorists warning of Armageddon.
- See also: 1999 Year in Review: News of the World