Directors Nguyen Danh Dung
Nguyen Danh Dung
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: 28-1-1970 (53 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1970: 42,73 millions
Global rank: #62459
Phone number: updating
Nguyen Danh Dung is a famous director, awarded by the state Vietnam title of Meritorious Artist. He is famous for many popular television series such as: The Judge, Go home Children, Sand Shield Forest, Battle of Wisdom, Taste of Friendship... and recently a drama about border guards calledThe War Without Borders.
Nguyen Danh Dung birthday 28-1-1970 (at the age of 53).
Where is Directors Nguyen Danh Dung's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Danh Dung was born in Thanh Hoa, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Aquarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Nguyen Danh Dung's global rank is 62459 and whose rank is 36 in list of famous Directors. Population of Vietnam in 1970 is about 42,73 millions persons.
Portrait photo of director Nguyen Danh Dung
Photo of director Nguyen Danh Dung on the set
Photo of director Nguyen Danh Dung at the press conference to launch the movie Dau Tri
Top famous Directors
Top famous Zodiac of Aquarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1970
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 28th
Born in Thanh Hoa
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1970 and 28-1
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Danh Dung
- Biafra surrenders after 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria (Jan. 12).
- Rhodesia severs last tie with British Crown and declares itself a racially segregated republic (March 1).
- US troops invade Cambodia (May 1). Background: Vietnam War
- A Palestinian revolt erupts in Jordan. Forces loyal to King Hussein suppress the revolt and expel the PLO from the country.
- Earthquake kills more than 50,000 in Peru (May 31).
- Egyptian President Nasser dies and is replaced by Anwar el-Sadat.
- Tonga (June 4) and Fiji (Oct. 10) gain independence from Britain.
Birthday Nguyen Danh Dung (28-1) in history
- Day 28-1 year 1547: King Henry VIII of England died at Whitehall Palace, London, and his nine-year-old son Edward VI was crowned King of England.
- Day 28-1 year 1915: Congress passed legislation creating the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Day 28-1 year 1916: The first Jewish Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, Louis Brandeis, was appointed.
- Day 28-1 year 1986: U.S. shuttle Challenger exploded 72 seconds after lift off, killing all seven crew members aboard, including school teacher Christa McAuliffe.
- Day 28-1 year 1999: The creation of Element 114 is announced by scientists.
- Day 28-1 year 2003: In his second State of the Union Address, President Bush presents case for war with Iraq.