Doctor Ly Van Luong
Ly Van Luong
Living place: Ho Bac
Population of the world 1986: 4.932 billions
Global rank: #45748
Phone number: updating
Li Wenliang or Lǐ Wénliáng, is a Chinese ophthalmologist who used to work at Wuhan Central Hospital. On February 6, 2020, Chinese media reported that doctor Ly Van Luong had died from corona virus (nCoV) at the age of 34. However, on the evening of the same day, Wuhan Central Hospital posted on Weibo that Li Wenliang had not died but was in a critical situation. On February 7, 2020, Wuhan Central Hospital confirmed that Dr. Li had passed away.
Li Wenliang studied Medicine at Wuhan University for 7 years and had a Master's degree in Medicine. . After graduating, he worked in Xiamen - Fujian for 3 years before returning to Wuhan to work at Wuhan Central Hospital.
In late December 2019, Li Wenliang followed a Some patients were infected with a SARS-like virus that causes pneumonia, from which he raised a warning about this virus on the Webchat group of Wuhan alumni. After that, a photo of Dr. Li's warning chat was taken by many people and posted online and quickly went viral. On the night of December 30, 2019, Wuhan city health officials called Li to ask for a reason to share the information. On January 3, 2020, Wuhan police invited Li to work and forced him to sign a document with his cabinet "disseminating false information that seriously disturbs social order. China Supreme Court. Quoc on January 28 posted a comment on social media that criticized Wuhan authorities for reprimanding Li Wenliang and other doctors for spreading "rumors." Many people believe that if People listened to this "rumour" and took timely preventive measures, but the consequences were not as serious as now.
On February 6, after a number of newspapers reported on the death of the doctor. Li, many people have expressed their condolences and respects to this young doctor on social media.The news of Dr. Li's passing became the most popular topic on Weibo late at night. February 6/ Some Chinese online newspapers have described Dr. Li Wenliang as a "hero who is willing to tell the truth", while many netizens put up a picture of this doctor as a sign of honor. regret and respect.
Ly Van Luong birthday 12-10-1986 (death).
Where is Doctor Ly Van Luong's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Ly Van Luong was born in Lieu Ninh, of China. Em working and living in Ho Bac, of China. Em, whose Zodiac is Libra, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Ly Van Luong's global rank is 45748 and whose rank is 81 in list of famous Doctor. Population of the world in 1986 is about 4.932 billions persons.
Portrait of Doctor Ly Van Luong
Picture of Doctor Ly Van Luong on a hospital bed
Top famous Doctor
Top famous Zodiac of Libra
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1986
Top celebrities born in October
Top celebrities born in 12th
Born in Lieu Ninh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1986 and 12-10
Events in the world in the birth year of Ly Van Luong
- Spain and Portugal join European Economic Community (Jan. 1).
- President Reagan freezes Libyan assets in US (Jan. 8). US planes attack Libyan "terrorist centers" (April 14).
- Haitian President Jean-Claude Duvalier flees to France (Feb. 7).
- President Ferdinand Marcos flees Philippines after ruling for 20 years; newly elected Corazon Aquino succeeds him (Feb. 26).
- Union Carbide agrees to settlement with victims of Bhopal gas leak in India (March 22).
- Major nuclear accident at Soviet Union's Chernobyl power station alarms world (April 26 et seq.).
- Ex-Navy analyst, Jonathan Jay Pollard, 31, guilty as spy for Israel (June 4).
- World Court rules US broke international law in mining Nicaraguan waters (June 27).
Birthday Ly Van Luong (12-10) in history
- Day 12-10 year 1492: The explorer Columbus first set foot in what is now known as the Bahamas.
- Day 12-10 year 1870: Gen. Robert E. Lee died in Lexington, Va., at age 63.
- Day 12-10 year 1960: Soviet premier Nikita Krushchev created a disturbance at the U.N. General Assembly by pounding his desk with his shoe.
- Day 12-10 year 1964: The Soviets launched Voskhod I, the first space capsule to carry three people into orbit.
- Day 12-10 year 1999: NBA Hall-of-Famer Wilt Chamberlain died at his Bel Air home at age 63.
- Day 12-10 year 2000: 17 U.S. sailors killed with the terrorist attack on the USS Cole in Yemen.
- Day 12-10 year 2002: A bomb destroyed a nightclub in Bali, killing 202, mostly tourists.