Performer Hung Tu Ky
Hung Tu Ky
Living place: Lieu Ninh
Birthday: 6-6-1992 (30 years old)
Population of the world 1992: 5.441 billions
Global rank: #49106
Phone number: updating
Hung Tu Ky, better known by his stage name Dylan, is a Chinese singer and actor. He graduated from the Vocal Department at Shanghai Conservatory of Music. At the age of 3, he started learning music, knowing how to play the piano, violin and other musical instruments. In 2016, he joined the 4th generation Taiwanese group SpeXial and released the album "Boyz On Fire".
In 2012, Hoang Tu Ky participated in the program "Dream Choir" by CCTV- 1 organization and became a member of the Shanghai choir group. In 2013, he was in charge of mixing for the national final "The Song of the Chinese Dream" performed by Dong Phuong station. In addition, he also participated in the program "Happy Male Vocalist" of Hunan Radio, in the Hangzhou region.
In 2014, he participated in the movie "The Difficult Godfather" with the role of Duong Van Bo, This is his first TV show. After that, he acted in the movie "Love a little bit of that". Also in this year, he won the first prize in the cover photo contest of the "Season 3" cover model.
In 2016, Hoang Tu Ky participated in a webdrama titled "The Last Knight" with the character Lam Ba. He was invited to attend Shanghai Fashion Week. He participated in performing the soundtrack for the movie "Thich Guests List Story 1", and played the role of Trong Khong Nghi. Also in 2016, he participated in the movie "Painting Heart" and "Academy of legends of peach blossom and charm".
In 2017, Tu Ky appeared in the role of Trong Khong Nghi in the historical webdrama "Assassin's Tale 2". He also played the role of Duong Nhat Bach in the movie "Every wave foam". In 2018, this actor played the main role of Luc Jinnian in the movie "The Nation's Old Man".
- Earn the Heart of the Nation (剑心飞扬)
- Moonlight ()
- Hero (英雄)
- Painter (画师)
- Magic adventurer
- War on fire and wilderness
- Le tan (破泪)
- Beautiful day to love you (爱上你的好天气)
- Just say it out loud (就这样大声呐喊吧)
Hung Tu Ky birthday 6-6-1992 (at the age of 30).
Where is Performer Hung Tu Ky's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Hung Tu Ky was born in Lieu Ninh, of China. Mr, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Monkey. Hung Tu Ky's global rank is 49106 and whose rank is 499 in list of famous Performer. Population of the world in 1992 is about 5.441 billions persons.
Portrait of actor Hung Tu Ky
Hung Tu Ky is an emerging young actor of Chinese cinema
A new image of actor Hung Tu Ky
A portrait of actor Hung Tu Ky
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Monkey
Top celebrities born in 1992
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 6th
Born in Lieu Ninh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1992 and 6-6
Events in the world in the birth year of Hung Tu Ky
- Yugoslav Federation broken up (Jan. 15). US recognizes three former Yugoslav republics (April 7). UN expels Serbian-dominated Yugoslavia (Sept. 22).
- Bush and Yeltsin proclaim a formal end to the Cold War (Feb. 1).
- US lifts trade sanctions against China (Feb. 21).
- General Manuel Noriega, former leader of Panama, convicted in US court (April 9) and sentenced to 40 years on drug charges (July 10).
- Russian Parliament approves START treaty (Nov. 4).
- US forces leave Philippines, ending nearly a century of American military presence (Nov. 24).
- Czechoslovak Parliament approves separation into two nations (Nov. 25). Background: Czech Republic and Slovakia
- UN approves US-led force to guard food for Somalia (Dec. 3).
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) signed (Dec. 17).
Birthday Hung Tu Ky (6-6) in history
- Day 6-6 year 1844: The Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) was founded in London.
- Day 6-6 year 1933: The first drive-in movie theater opened in Camden, New Jersey.
- Day 6-6 year 1934: The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was established to protect investors and maintain the integrity of the securities markets.
- Day 6-6 year 1944: Thousands of Allied troops invaded the beaches of Normandy, France, on D-Day.
- Day 6-6 year 1982: Israel invaded Lebanon to drive out the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).
- Day 6-6 year 2001: Vermont Republican Senator James Jeffords left the party to become an independent, handing control of the Senate back to the Democrats.
- Day 6-6 year 2002: President Bush proposed a new Cabinet department: The Department of Homeland Security.