Hotface Tran Duc Bo
Tran Duc Bo
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: ?-?-1999 (23 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1999: 76,6 millions
Global rank: #37323
Phone number: updating
Tran Duc Bo, born Tran Phi Duc, is a pretty famous hot boy among young Saigonese thanks to his rather special appearance, which is considered to be Kim Taehyung Vietnamese version, and recently this guy was also commented to be very similar to Lee DaeHwi of PD101.
Not only outstanding by With a handsome face and many similarities with some famous Korean artists, Tran Duc Bo also attracts the attention of the crowd thanks to his ideal height of 1m80 and impressive fashion sense. With those advantages, Duc Bo always attracts the attention of many people every time he appears, he also owns a large number of followers on the social network Facebook. With more than 97,000 followers on her personal page on social networks, Duc Bo is far ahead of many singers and actors in the entertainment industry in terms of social media hotness.
However. , fame sometimes also brings Tran Duc Bo troubles, sometimes he also feels very sad. From living and studying, Duc Bo's private life is always watched by fans, and sometimes there are bad rumors.
The guy born in 1999 said that he was bullied by people. Being scrutinized by other people, being criticized by antifans is a common occurrence, sometimes when people go out on the street, people will recognize them and take pictures and whisper about makeup. At first, Duc Bo also felt very uncomfortable because of the prying eyes and gossip from people around, but when he heard too much, he also got used to it. In the past, maybe the antifan's disparaging words made him think to the point of stress, but now he dares to face those criticisms. If the criticism is true, he will absorb it to improve himself. And if those comments are wrong, he considers it as the wind blowing outside his ears, without bothering and thinking.
Duc Bo believes that his own success will be the way for himself. prove to everyone about you, so that no one will criticize or discuss your life. Sharing about future plans, the guy said, he wants to become a model, an actor and maybe try his hand at singing.
Weight: about 65 kg
Three measurements: updating
Tran Duc Bo birthday ?-?-1999 (at the age of 23).
Where is Hotface Tran Duc Bo's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tran Duc Bo was born in Da Nang, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Tran Duc Bo's global rank is 37323 and whose rank is 121 in list of famous Hotface. Population of Vietnam in 1999 is about 76,6 millions persons.
Portrait of hotface Tran Duc Bo
Hotface Tran Duc Bo has an ideal height of 1m80
Hotface Tran Duc Bo is scrutinized by antifans because of makeup
Latest pictures of Tran Duc Bo hotface
Top famous Hotface
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1999
Born in Da Nang
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1999 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Tran Duc Bo
- Russian president Boris Yeltsin survives impeachment hearings (May), reshuffles his cabinet twice (May, Aug.), and takes military action against Islamic separatists in Dagestan and Chechnya. Background: 1999 in Review.
- Nelson Mandela, first black president of South Africa, steps down (June 16), and Thabo Mbeki takes over.
- War erupts in Kosovo after Yugoslavia's president Slobodan Milosevic clamps down on the province, massacring and deporting ethnic Albanians. NATO begins Operation Allied Force on March 24, 1999, launching air strikes against Belgrade for 78 consecutive days until Milosevic relents. Background: Timeline: The Splintering of Kosovo and Timeline: NATO in Kosovo.
- Magnitude 7.4 earthquake kills more than 15,600 and leaves 600,000 homeless in Turkey (Aug. 17).
- East Timor population votes for independence from Indonesia (Aug. 30, 1999), which causes pro-Indonesian forces to massacre and uproot thousands of East Timorese.
- Pakistani government is overthrown in the midst of economic strife and intensified fighting with India over Kashmir (Oct. 12). Background: 1999 in Review.
- The world awaits the consequences of the Y2K bug, with more drastic millennial theorists warning of Armageddon.
- See also: 1999 Year in Review: News of the World