Idol Tiktok Tuong Nhi
1 Idol Tiktok
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 15-4-1999 (24 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1999: 76,6 millions
Global rank: #48549
Phone number: updating
Tuong Nhi's real name is Nguyen Nhu Quynh, is a hot Tiktok Idol who is attracting a lot of attention from the online community. Her Tiktok channel @tuongnhi9999 currently owns nearly 300 thousand followers and millions of likes. Tuong Nhi is a pretty familiar name, regularly appearing on the Top daily charts of the Vietnamese Tiktok Live platform. This Tiktok Idol girl is known and loved by netizens through her live sessions with diverse topics. Not only possessing a beautiful appearance, she is also talented in singing, playing, dancing...
Tuong Nhi birthday 15-4-1999 (at the age of 24).
Where is Idol Tiktok Tuong Nhi's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tuong Nhi was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Tuong Nhi's global rank is 48549 and whose rank is 1 in list of famous Idol Tiktok. Population of Vietnam in 1999 is about 76,6 millions persons.
Portrait of Idol Tiktok Tuong Nhi
Tuong Nhi is a familiar face on Vietnam's Tiktok Live platform
Close-up of the beautiful beauty of Idol Tuong Nhi
Latest photos of Idol Tiktok Tuong Nhi
Top famous Idol Tiktok
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1999
Top celebrities born in April
Top celebrities born in 15th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1999 and 15-4
Events in the world in the birth year of Tuong Nhi
- Russian president Boris Yeltsin survives impeachment hearings (May), reshuffles his cabinet twice (May, Aug.), and takes military action against Islamic separatists in Dagestan and Chechnya. Background: 1999 in Review.
- Nelson Mandela, first black president of South Africa, steps down (June 16), and Thabo Mbeki takes over.
- War erupts in Kosovo after Yugoslavia's president Slobodan Milosevic clamps down on the province, massacring and deporting ethnic Albanians. NATO begins Operation Allied Force on March 24, 1999, launching air strikes against Belgrade for 78 consecutive days until Milosevic relents. Background: Timeline: The Splintering of Kosovo and Timeline: NATO in Kosovo.
- Magnitude 7.4 earthquake kills more than 15,600 and leaves 600,000 homeless in Turkey (Aug. 17).
- East Timor population votes for independence from Indonesia (Aug. 30, 1999), which causes pro-Indonesian forces to massacre and uproot thousands of East Timorese.
- Pakistani government is overthrown in the midst of economic strife and intensified fighting with India over Kashmir (Oct. 12). Background: 1999 in Review.
- The world awaits the consequences of the Y2K bug, with more drastic millennial theorists warning of Armageddon.
- See also: 1999 Year in Review: News of the World
Birthday Tuong Nhi (15-4) in history
- Day 15-4 year 1755: Writer Samuel Johnson has published his book The English Dictionary.
- Day 15-4 year 1817: Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet opened the first free American school for the deaf in Hartford, Conn.
- Day 15-4 year 1861: In response to the attack on Fort Sumter three days earlier, President Abraham Lincoln declared a state of insurrection and called out Union troops.
- Day 15-4 year 1912: Titanic sank off the coast of Newfoundland on its maiden voyage after it struck an iceberg.
- Day 15-4 year 1920: A paymaster and guard were murdered in Braintree, Mass. Sacco and Vanzetti were accused of the crime.
- Day 15-4 year 1945: Nazi concentration camp Bergen-Belsen was liberated by Canadian and British forces.
- Day 15-4 year 1947: Jackie Robinson made his Brooklyn Dodger debut and scored the game-winning run. On April 15, 1997, his number, 42, was retired.
- Day 15-4 year 1955: Ray Kroc acquired McDonald's and opened his first restaurant in Des Plaines, Ill., today the official McDonald’s Corporate Museum.
- Day 15-4 year 1996: The 100th Boston Marathon was won by Moses Tanui of Kenya.
- Day 15-4 year 1998: Cambodian despot Pol Pot, leader of the Khmer Rouge, died.
- Day 15-4 year 2013: Two bombs exploded at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing 3 and injuring at least 170 others.
- Day 15-4 year 2019: At 6:40 p.m., a large fire broke out on the roof of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France, causing extensive damage to the church.