Mixed martial arts athlete MMA Anderson Silva
Living place: Sao Paulo
Birthday: 14-4-1975 (47 years old)
Population of the world 1975: 4.086 billions
Global rank: #8873
Phone number: updating
Brazil is the UFC middleweight champion, considered by many to be the best of its time.
He has a black belt in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, and Taekwondo.
He knocked out Forrest Griffin in the first round of their 2009 bout.
Anderson Silva birthday 14-4-1975 (at the age of 47).
Where is Mixed martial arts athlete MMA Anderson Silva's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Anderson Silva was born in Sao Paulo, of Brazil. is a Mixed martial arts athlete MMA, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Anderson Silva's global rank is 8873 and whose rank is 9 in list of famous Mixed martial arts athlete MMA. Population of the world in 1975 is about 4.086 billions persons.
Portrait of MMA mixed martial artist Anderson Silva
A new photo of Anderson Silva- famous MMA athlete Sao Paulo- Brazil
Latest picture of Athlete Anderson Silva
Top famous Mixed martial arts athlete MMA
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1975
Top celebrities born in April
Top celebrities born in 14th
Born in Sao Paulo
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1975 and 14-4
Events in the world in the birth year of Anderson Silva
- Pol Pot and Khmer Rouge take over Cambodia (April).
- The city of Saigon is surrendered and remaining Americans are evacuated, ending the Vietnam War (April 30).
- American merchant ship Mayaguez, seized by Cambodian forces, is rescued in operation by US Navy and Marines, 38 of whom are killed (May 15).
- Apollo and Soyuz spacecraft take off for US-Soviet link-up in space (July 15).
Birthday Anderson Silva (14-4) in history
- Day 14-4 year 1775: Former US treasury governor Benjamin Rush was one of the founders of America's first anti-slavery society.
- Day 14-4 year 1828: Noah Webster copyrighted the first edition of his dictionary.
- Day 14-4 year 1860: The first pony express rider reached his destination of San Francisco. He left St. Joseph, Mo., on April 3.
- Day 14-4 year 1865: Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.
- Day 14-4 year 1894: The first kinetoscope parlor opened in New York City.
- Day 14-4 year 1912: Titanic hit the iceberg that would sink her the next morning.
- Day 14-4 year 1969: In a record breaking night at the Academy Awards, a tie between Katherine Hepburn and Barbra Streisand resulted in the two sharing the the Best Actress Oscar and Hepburn broke the record as the only actress to win three Best Actress Oscars.
- Day 14-4 year 2002: Hugo Chávez returned as president of Venezuela after being forced out of office two days previously.
- Day 14-4 year 2003: Abu Abbas, the leader of the terrorist group Palestine Liberation Front when the group hijacked the liner Achille Lauro, was captured by U.S. forces in Iraq.
- Day 14-4 year 2010: An explosion in the Eyjafjallajokull volcano in Iceland results in a volcanic ash plume in the atmosphere over northern and central Europe. Air travel in the region is halted for several days.