Orchid garden owner Chinh Doan
Living place: Binh Duong
Birthday: ?-?-1989 (33 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1989: 64,77 millions
Global rank: #5240
Phone number: 0868 836 686
Chinh Doan's real name is Doan Dinh Chinh, is a young but extremely talented orchid garden owner. Currently, he has collected more than 20 different flower faces with about 1000 orchid pots of various types.
Chinh Doan birthday ?-?-1989 (at the age of 33).
Where is Orchid garden owner Chinh Doan's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Chinh Doan was born in Nam Dinh, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Binh Duong, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Chinh Doan's global rank is 5240 and whose rank is 2 in list of famous Orchid garden owner. Population of Vietnam in 1989 is about 64,77 millions persons.
Image of the owner of the orchid garden Chinh Doan
Mr. Chinh Doan with valuable orchid trading transactions
Mr. Chinh Doan's large orchid garden
Top famous Orchid garden owner
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1989
Born in Nam Dinh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1989 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Chinh Doan
- US planes shoot down two Libyan fighters over international waters in Mediterranean (Jan. 4).
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares author Salman Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses offensive and sentences him to death (Feb. 14).
- Tens of thousands of Chinese students take over Beijing's Tiananmen Square in rally for democracy (April 19 et seq.). More than one million in Beijing demonstrate for democracy; chaos spreads across nation (mid-May et seq.). Thousands killed in Tiananmen Square as Chinese leaders take hard line toward demonstrators (June 4 et seq.).
- Mikhail S. Gorbachev named Soviet President (May 25).
- P. W. Botha quits as South Africa's President (Aug. 14).
- Deng Xiaoping resigns from China's leadership (Nov. 9).
- After 28 years, Berlin Wall is open to West (Nov. 11).
- Czech Parliament ends Communists' dominant role (Nov. 30).
- Romanian uprising overthrows Communist government (Dec. 15 et seq.); President Ceausescu and wife executed (Dec. 25).
- US troops invade Panama, seeking capture of General Manuel Noriega (Dec. 20).