Performer Nham Gia Luan
Nham Gia Luan
Living place: Bac Kinh
Birthday: 11-4-1989 (34 years old)
Population of the world 1989: 5.190 billions
Global rank: #36854
Phone number: updating
Nham Gia Luan Chinese name is 任嘉伦, English name is Allen Ren, real name is Nham Quoc Sieu, is a famous Chinese actor. He is known through many hit movies such as: Glory Dai Duong, Cam Y Chi Ha, Chau Sinh Nhu Co.... Before becoming an actor, he used to take on the position of captain, choreographer and actor. main rapper of an undebuted group.
Nham Gia Luan birthday 11-4-1989 (at the age of 34).
Where is Performer Nham Gia Luan's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nham Gia Luan was born in Thanh Dao, of China. Mr working and living in Bac Kinh, of China. Mr, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Nham Gia Luan's global rank is 36854 and whose rank is 466 in list of famous Performer. Population of the world in 1989 is about 5.190 billions persons.
Portrait of actor Nham Gia Luan
Picture of actor Nham Gia Luan in a scene of Cam Y Chi Ha
Picture of actor Nham Gia Luan incarnating as a medical guard Luc Dich in Cam Y Chi Ha
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1989
Top celebrities born in April
Top celebrities born in 11th
Born in Thanh Dao
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1989 and 11-4
Events in the world in the birth year of Nham Gia Luan
- US planes shoot down two Libyan fighters over international waters in Mediterranean (Jan. 4).
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares author Salman Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses offensive and sentences him to death (Feb. 14).
- Tens of thousands of Chinese students take over Beijing's Tiananmen Square in rally for democracy (April 19 et seq.). More than one million in Beijing demonstrate for democracy; chaos spreads across nation (mid-May et seq.). Thousands killed in Tiananmen Square as Chinese leaders take hard line toward demonstrators (June 4 et seq.).
- Mikhail S. Gorbachev named Soviet President (May 25).
- P. W. Botha quits as South Africa's President (Aug. 14).
- Deng Xiaoping resigns from China's leadership (Nov. 9).
- After 28 years, Berlin Wall is open to West (Nov. 11).
- Czech Parliament ends Communists' dominant role (Nov. 30).
- Romanian uprising overthrows Communist government (Dec. 15 et seq.); President Ceausescu and wife executed (Dec. 25).
- US troops invade Panama, seeking capture of General Manuel Noriega (Dec. 20).
Birthday Nham Gia Luan (11-4) in history
- Day 11-4 year 1814: Emperor Napoleon was exiled to the island of Elba, Tuscany, Italy
- Day 11-4 year 1899: The treaty ending the Spanish-American War took effect.
- Day 11-4 year 1921: Iowa imposed the first state cigarette tax.
- Day 11-4 year 1945: Allies liberated Buchenwald concentration camp.
- Day 11-4 year 1951: President Harry Truman fired General Douglas McArthur.
- Day 11-4 year 1968: President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the 1968 Civil Rights Act.
- Day 11-4 year 1979: Ugandan dictator Idi Amin was overthrown.
- Day 11-4 year 1981: President Ronald Reagan returned to the White House after he was shot in an assassination attempt.
- Day 11-4 year 2007: Science-fiction writer Kurt Vonnegut died in New York City at age 84.