Photo model Hong Linh
99 Photo model
Hong Linh's full name is Luong Thi Hong Linh, a photo model and freelance actress. This beautiful 2k3 girl received a lot of attention on social networks. Currently, she is a student at the University of Industry in Ho Chi Minh City. Besides possessing external beauty, Hong Linh also appreciates nurturing the beauty of the soul. She is loved by many people and is given the intimate name pinklinh.
Hong Linh loves to take pictures, and she always pays excellent attention to her image. Hot girl Nam Định wishes to build her painting with many colors, diversity, and styles, giving the online community a multi-dimensional view. They can see the change, progress, and professionalism of themselves day by day. The 2K3 girl shared that she had been criticized by her friends before, so at that time, she also felt self-deprecating. But also, thanks to criticisms, she tried to study, hone her knowledge and soft skills improve herself, and take care of herself from the inside to the outside. Up to now, she has a well-proportioned body and a pretty and cute face.
Her goals, When she appears on social networks, Hong Linh is loved and followed by many people. Currently, her page has more than 45, 000 followers. Hong Linh's Tiktok channel owns presently has more than 100, 000 followers. Hong Linh's predestined charm in her modeling career also started because many people on social networks followed her. In addition to modeling, she is also a freelance actress. In addition, she also does product reviews and is trusted by many brands to cooperate. These jobs have helped Linh have many exciting experiences, helped her learn a lot about taking care of herself, building a personal image, and having more opportunities to receive many invitations to cooperate... There, she also realized the importance of nurturing beauty. Currently, she is still a student, and sometimes it isn't easy to arrange a time for artistic activities. However, she always tries to make sure her work doesn't affect her studies and does her best at her job.
Hong Linh birthday 9-3-2003 (at the age of 19).
Where is Photo model Hong Linh's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Hong Linh was born in Nam Dinh, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Hong Linh's global rank is 54562 and whose rank is 99 in list of famous Photo model. Population of Vietnam in 2003 is about 80,47 millions persons.
Portrait of photo model Hong Linh
New image of photo model Hong Linh
Picture of model Hong Linh is beautiful in a traditional ao dai
Picture of model Hong Linh smiling brightly
Top famous Photo model
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 2003
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 9th
Born in Nam Dinh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2003 and 9-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Hong Linh
- North Korea withdraws from treaty on the nonproliferation of nuclear weapons (Jan. 10).
- In State of the Union address, Bush announces that he is ready to attack Iraq even without a UN mandate (Jan. 28). (For an account of the U.S. build-up to war in Iraq, see News of the Nation, 2003.)
- Ariel Sharon elected Israeli prime minister (Jan. 29).
- Nine-week general strike in Venezuela calling for President Chavez's resignation ends in defeat (Feb. 2).
- U.S. Secretary of State Powell presents Iraq war rationale to UN, citing its WMD as imminent threat to world security (Feb. 5).
- U.S. and Britain launch war against Iraq (March 19). See also Iraq war timeline.
- Baghdad falls to U.S. troops (April 9).
- First Palestinian prime minister, Mahmoud Abbas, sworn in (April 29).
- U.S.-backed "road map" for peace proposed for Middle East (April 30). Background
- The U.S. declares official end to combat operations in Iraq (May 1).
- Terrorists strike in Saudi Arabia, killing 34 at Western compound; Al-Qaeda suspected (May 12).
- Burmese opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi again placed under house arrest by military regime (May 30).
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) discovers Iran's concealed nuclear activities and calls for intensified inspections (June 18).
- Palestinian militant groups announce ceasefire toward Israel (June 29).
- Liberia's autocratic president Charles Taylor forced to leave civil-war ravaged country (Aug. 11). Background
- NATO assumes control of peacekeeping force in Afghanistan (Aug. 11). Background
- Libya accepts blame for 1988 bombing of flight over Lockerbie, Scotland; agrees to pay $2.7 billion to the families of the 270 victims (Aug. 15).
- Suicide bombing destroys UN headquarters in Baghdad, killing 24, including top envoy Sergio Vieira de Mello (Aug. 19).
- Palestinian suicide bombing in Jerusalem kills 20 Israelis, including 6 children (Aug. 19).
- After Israel retaliates for suicide bombing by killing top member of Hamas, militant Palestinian groups formally withdraw from cease-fire in effect since June 29 (Aug. 24).
- Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas resigns; "road map" to peace effectively collapses (Sept. 6). Background
- The Bush administration reverses policy, agreeing to transfer power to an interim Iraqi government in early 2004 (Nov. 14).
- Suicide bombers attack two synagogues in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 25 (Nov. 15).
- Another terrorist attack in Istanbul kills 26 (Nov. 20). Al-Qaeda suspected in both. See suspected al-Qaeda terrorist attacks.
- Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns after weeks of protests (Nov. 23).
- Paul Martin succeeds Jean Chretien as Canadian prime minister (Dec. 12).
- Saddam Hussein is captured by American troops (Dec. 13).
- Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi announces he will give up weapons program (Dec. 19).
Birthday Hong Linh (9-3) in history
- Day 9-3 year 1796: Napoleon Bonaparte married Josephine de Beauharnais, widow of a former French officer executed during the revolution.
- Day 9-3 year 1841: The Supreme Court ruled that the Amistad slaves were free.
- Day 9-3 year 1862: The first battle between two ironclad ships, the Monitor (Union) and Merrimack (Confederate) occurred, revolutionizing naval warfare.
- Day 9-3 year 1933: The special session of Congress known as the "100 days" opened, launching FDR's New Deal.
- Day 9-3 year 1964: U.S. Supreme Court issued N.Y. Times v. Sullivan ruling.
- Day 9-3 year 1990: Dr. Antonia Novello was sworn in as both the first Hispanic and woman to be U.S. surgeon general.