Player Vu Minh Hieu
Vu Minh Hieu
Living place: Gia Lai
Birthday: 10-5-2002 (21 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2002: 79,54 millions
Global rank: #95607
Phone number: updating
Player Vu Minh Hieu is the youngest player to wear Hoang Anh Gia Lai in the first phase of V. League 2020. The striker was born in 2002, wears the number 23 shirt and has a very ideal body with a height of 1m79. But that is not the most special thing about this young player. “I used to be a young student at Thanh Hoa but then quit for a few years and switched to rock. Then, an acquaintance of mine introduced Hoang Anh Gia Lai. Therefore, I was able to join the Gifted group of Hoang Anh Gia Lai, practice with my teammates in the 4th course of HAGL-JMG Academy", striker Vu Minh Hieu shared on Hoang Anh Gia Lai's Fanpage. p>
Only after 9 months of training with the young football team of Germany, Minh Hieu has progressed distinct set. During the screening process, preparing for the V. League 2020, coach Lee Tae-hoon highly appreciated this 18-year-old striker. He promoted the student to the 1st team, sent him to train in the Viettel friendship tournament and entered the V. League list. The attack of Hoang Anh Gia Lai was very thin after electing Duc for Ho Chi Minh City borrowed striker Cong Phuong . Therefore, it is understandable that Vu Minh Hieu was given the opportunity. The player from Thanh Hoa province along with Van Anh are considered as backup elements for Van Toan, Chevaughn Walsh.
Minh Hieu realizes that his strong point is the long shot. However, this 18-year-old striker has a weakness in physical strength and endurance due to a long period of not practicing much. At that time, Vu Minh Hieu was requisitioned for the U19 team Hoang Anh Gia Lai, competing in the 2019 National U19 qualifying round. In the U19 match HAGL beat U19 Dak Lak 6-0, Minh Hieu scored 4 goals, even though he only entered the U19 team. field from the bench. Most likely, player Vu Minh Hieu will be selected by coach Philippe Troussier to join the Vietnam U19 team to attend a friendly tournament in April. Many opportunities are opening up for the 18-year-old striker, who 9 months ago. , still do not know what the smell of professional football is.
Coach Guillaume Graechen shared: "I am impressed with Hieu. In the last match, he scored 2 goals despite coming on in the 2nd half. This player just joined my team 1 It's only been a year. At first the level of the striker was not good. After a year he has improved a lot. He handles in the box very well and that is essential for the striker position."
Vu Minh Hieu birthday 10-5-2002 (at the age of 21).
Where is Player Vu Minh Hieu's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Vu Minh Hieu was born in Thanh Hoa, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Gia Lai, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Taurus, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Vu Minh Hieu's global rank is 95607 and whose rank is 71 in list of famous Player. Population of Vietnam in 2002 is about 79,54 millions persons.
Portrait image of Player Vu Minh Hieu
Player Vu Minh Hieu is the youngest player to wear Hoang Anh Gia Lai in Phase 1 of V.League 2020
Player Vu Minh Hieu has a very ideal body with a height of 1m79
Picture of daily life Player Vu Minh Hieu
Top famous Player
Top famous Zodiac of Taurus
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 2002
Top celebrities born in May
Top celebrities born in 10th
Born in Thanh Hoa
Events in 2002 and 10-5
Events in the world in the birth year of Vu Minh Hieu
- Former Yugoslav leader Slobodan Milosevic’s trial on charges of crimes against humanity opens at The Hague (Feb. 12).
- Tamil Tigers and Sri Lankan government sign a cease-fire agreement, ending 19 years of civil war (Feb. 22). Background: World in Review
- India's worst Hindu-Muslim violence in a decade rocked the state of Gujarat after a Muslim mob fire-bombed a train, killing Hindu activists. Hindus retaliated, and more than 1,000 died in the bloodshed (Feb. 27 et seq.). Background: World in Review
- U.S. and Afghan troops launch Operation Anaconda against remaining al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters in Afghanistan (March 2). Background: Taliban Timeline and Afghanistan
- Israeli tanks and warplanes attack West Bank towns of Nablus, Jenin, Bethlehem, and others in response to string of Palestinian suicide attacks (March 29April 21). In the first three months of 2002, 14 suicide bombers kill dozens of Israeli civilians, and wounded hundreds. Background: World in Review
- International Criminal Court wins UN ratification; U.S. refuses to ratify (April 11).
- Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez ousted in coup, then reinstated (April 12, 14).
- U.S. and Russia reach landmark arms agreement to cut both countries' nuclear arsenals by up to two-thirds over the next 10 years (May 13).
- East Timor becomes a new nation (May 20).
- Terrorist bomb in Bali kills hundreds (Oct. 12).
- Government suspended in Northern Ireland in protest of suspected IRA spy ring (Oct. 14).
- North Korea admits to developing nuclear arms in defiance of treaty (Oct. 16).
- Chechen rebels take 763 hostages in Moscow theater (Oct. 23). Russian authorities release a gas into theater, killing 116 hostages and freeing remainder (Oct. 26). Background: Chechnya Timeline
- China's Jiang Zemin officially retires as general secretary; Hu Jintao named as his successor (Nov. 14).
- UN Security Council passes unanimous resolution calling on Iraq to disarm or else face "serious consequences." (Nov. 8).
- UN arms inspectors return to Iraq (Nov. 18).
Birthday Vu Minh Hieu (10-5) in history
- Day 10-5 year 1775: Farmer Ethan Allen and his "Green Mountain Boys" organization captured Fort Ticonderoga from the British.
- Day 10-5 year 1863: Confederate General Stonewall Jackson died after being accidentally shot by his own troops.
- Day 10-5 year 1869: The United States’ first transcontinental railroad was completed with a ceremony in Promontory Summit, Utah.
- Day 10-5 year 1924: J. Edgar Hoover became director of the FBI.
- Day 10-5 year 1940: Winston Churchill succeeded Neville Chamberlain as British prime minister.
- Day 10-5 year 1994: Nelson Mandela was sworn in as South Africa's first black president.