Politicians Bui Quang Vinh
Bui Quang Vinh
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: 8-8-1953 (69 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1953: 25,061 millions
Global rank: #90803
Phone number: updating
Bui Quang Vinh is known as a Vietnamese politician, a passionate leader who is now retired. Before that, Mr. Bui Quang Vinh was known by many people as the Minister of Planning and Investment of Vietnam for the period 2011 -2016 and also a member of the Central Executive Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam in the X, XI sessions and as a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam. Member of the National Assembly of Vietnam, term XIII.
His working history:
In 1970, he started studying at the 3rd Agricultural University, now Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry, Faculty of Horticulture. in 1975, he graduated with a bachelor's degree and graduated from school.
From June 1976, after graduating, he was assigned to work at Phong Hai State Farm in Hoang Lien Son province, now Lao Cai province. . He worked there for about ten years and in turn held many different positions from Production Team Leader to Technical Reporter Head, Planning Department Head, Deputy Director and Director of Phong Hai State Farm in the province. .
Then from August 1982 to June 1984, he was sent to study at the Moscow Higher Institute of Agricultural Economic Management in the Soviet Union. From November 1986 to September 1991, he held the position of Provincial Party Committee member and Standing Vice Chairman of the State Planning Committee of Hoang Lien Son province. Also during this period from September 1988 to June 1990, he studied at Nguyen Ai Quoc Academy in Hanoi.
From October 1991 to October 1993, he was elected as a commissioner. Member of Standing Committee of Provincial Party Committee and Chairman of Provincial State Planning Committee Lao Cai.
After that, from May From November 1993 to November 1995, he was a member of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee, Secretary of the District Party Committee, Chairman of the People's Council of Bao Thang district of Lao Cai province.
From December 1995, he continued holds the position of member of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee and the Chairman of the Inspection Committee of the Lao Cai Provincial Party Committee.
From December 1999 to December 2000, he was the Chairman of the People's Council of Lao Cai province and continued to hold the position of member of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee.
From January 2001 to December 2012. In 2005, he was elected Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee and Chairman of the Lao Cai Provincial People's Committee.
From January 2006 to March 2010, he was appointed Secretary of the Lao Cai Provincial Party Committee. During this time, at the 10th National Congress of Deputies of the Party, he was elected to the Central Committee of the Party.
Since March 2010, he has been a member of the Party Central Committee as well as a member. Party Committee cum Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment. At the 11th National Congress of the Party, he was elected to the Central Committee of the Party. And in the 13th National Assembly session at the First Session, he was approved by the National Assembly as the Minister of Planning and Investment.
On April 8, 2016, at the eleventh session of the session. The 13th National Assembly, he was approved by the National Assembly and the State President on his resignation from the position of Minister of Planning and Investment.
Mr Nguyen Chi Dung is his successor after he retired in 2016.
Bui Quang Vinh birthday 8-8-1953 (at the age of 69).
Where is Politicians Bui Quang Vinh's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Bui Quang Vinh was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Leo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Bui Quang Vinh's global rank is 90803 and whose rank is 2428 in list of famous Politicians. Population of Vietnam in 1953 is about 25,061 millions persons.
Portrait of former Minister of Planning and Investment Bui Quang Vinh
Former Minister of Planning and Investment Bui Quang Vinh speaking at a conference
Minister Bui Quang Vinh in a meeting with Governor Tran Hao.
Former Ministry Minister of Planning and Investment Bui Quang Vinh is famous for his true and winning statements
Photo of Mr. Bui Quang Vinh during his reign
Another portrait of former Minister of Planning and Investment Bui Quang Vinh
Minister of Planning and Investment Bui Quang Vinh in the last working day transferred the job to Mr. Nguyen Chi Dung
Top famous Politicians
Top famous Zodiac of Leo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1953
Top celebrities born in August
Top celebrities born in 8th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1953 and 8-8
Events in the world in the birth year of Bui Quang Vinh
- Joseph Stalin dies (March 5). Georgi Malenkov becomes Soviet Premier; Lavrenti Beria, Minister of Interior; Vyacheslav Molotov, Foreign Minister (March 6). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- East Berliners rise against Communist rule; quelled by tanks (June 17).
- Korean armistice signed (July 27).
- Moscow announces explosion of hydrogen bomb (Aug. 20). Background: nuclear weapons
- Tito becomes president of Yugoslavia.
Birthday Bui Quang Vinh (8-8) in history
- Day 8-8 year 1588: British naval forces attacked the Armada fleet, permanently crippling the "invincible" Spanish fleet.
- Day 8-8 year 1786: Dr. Michael-Gabriel Paccard and Jacques Balmat became the first people to climb Mont Blanc.
- Day 8-8 year 1876: Thomas Edison patented the mimeograph machine.
- Day 8-8 year 1900: The first Davis Cup tennis tournament began at the Longwood Cricket Club in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- Day 8-8 year 1963: In "The Great Train Robbery," some 15 thieves robbed the Glasgow-to-London mail train, making off with more than $6 million in cash.
- Day 8-8 year 1969: Sharon Tate, wife of director Roman Polanski, and four others were murdered by members of Charles Manson's "family."
- Day 8-8 year 1974: President Nixon announced he would resign the following day as a result of the Watergate scandal.
- Day 8-8 year 2008: The Summer Olympic Games opened in Beijing, China.