Politicians Phan Dinh Trac
Phan Dinh Trac
Living place: Nghe An
Birthday: 25-8-1958 (65 years old)
Global rank: #76567
Phone number: updating
Phan Dinh Trac is a Vietnamese politician. He is currently the Secretary of the Party Central Committee, Deputy Head of the Standing Committee of the Central Steering Committee for Anti-Corruption and Anti-Corruption, Head of the Central Committee for Internal Affairs, and Standing Deputy Head of the Central Steering Committee for Judicial Reform. , Member of the Politburo of the 13th Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam and a member of the 15th National Assembly of Vietnam in the National Assembly Delegation Lam Dong province. He was the former Deputy Head of the Standing Committee of the Central Committee for Internal Affairs; Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee Nghe An.
Phan Dinh Trac birthday 25-8-1958 (at the age of 65).
Where is Politicians Phan Dinh Trac's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Phan Dinh Trac was born in Nghe An, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Virgo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Phan Dinh Trac's global rank is 76567 and whose rank is 1676 in list of famous Politicians.
Portrait of politician Phan Dinh Trac
Picture of Mr. Phan Dinh Trac speaking at a meeting
Top famous Politicians
Top famous Zodiac of Virgo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1958
Top celebrities born in August
Top celebrities born in 25th
Born in Nghe An
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1958 and 25-8
Events in the world in the birth year of Phan Dinh Trac
- European Economic Community (Common Market) becomes effective (Jan. 1).
- Egypt and Syria merge into United Arab Republic (Feb. 1).
- Khrushchev becomes Premier of Soviet Union as Bulganin resigns (Mar. 27). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Gen. Charles de Gaulle becomes French premier (June 1), remaining in power until 1969.
- Eisenhower orders US Marines into Lebanon at request of President Chamoun, who fears overthrow (July 15).
- New French constitution adopted (Sept. 28), de Gaulle elected president of 5th Republic (Dec. 21).
Birthday Phan Dinh Trac (25-8) in history
- Day 25-8 year 1718: Louisiana's largest city, New Orleans, was founded by French settlers and named after the Duke of Orleans.
- Day 25-8 year 1825: Uruguay declared its independence from Brazil.
- Day 25-8 year 1875: Matthew Webb became the first person to swim across the English Channel. It took him 21 hours and 45 minutes.
- Day 25-8 year 1916: The Department of the Interior created the National Park Service to manage and preserve national parks and monuments for future generations.
- Day 25-8 year 1944: Paris was liberated from Nazi occupation by Allied forces.
- Day 25-8 year 1984: Author Truman Capote was found dead in Los Angeles.
- Day 25-8 year 2001: Singer and actress Aaliyah died in a plane crash in the Bahamas.
- Day 25-8 year 2003: NASA launched the infrared Spitzer Space Telescope.
- Day 25-8 year 2009: Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy, a fixture in the Senate for 46 years, dies of brain cancer at the age of 77.
- Day 25-8 year 2012: The first human to walk on the moon, Neil Armstrong, died after suffering complications from a heart bypass.