Living place: Vietnam
Birthday: 8-10-1997 (26 years old)
Population of the world 1997: 5.840 billions
Global rank: #66555
Phone number: updating
<3 -bong-da-quoc-gia/viet-nam/bi96">Vietnam. He started making music in 2014, initially he was a DJ. He used to perform at the Music Cultural Exchange Event between Vietnam and Japan in 2019. In addition, he also participated in the oiler Room event with 17 domestic artists/DJs.
Larria birthday 8-10-1997 (at the age of 26).
Where is Producer Larria's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Larria was born in Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Libra, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Ox. Larria's global rank is 66555 and whose rank is 4 in list of famous Producer. Population of the world in 1997 is about 5.840 billions persons.
Portrait of producer Larria
Image of producer Larria playing music
Producer Larria was listed in the list of seven names worth watching in Vietnam by Complex magazine
Top famous Producer
Top famous Zodiac of Libra
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Ox
Top celebrities born in 1997
Top celebrities born in October
Top celebrities born in 8th
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1997 and 8-10
Events in the world in the birth year of Larria
- Hebron agreement signed; Israel gives up large part of West Bank city of Hebron (Jan. 16). Israeli government approves establishment of Jewish settlement in East Jerusalem, a setback in Middle East peace process (Feb. 26). Background: Middle East Peace Negotiations
- US, UK, and France agree to freeze Nazis' gold loot (Feb. 3).
- Hong Kong returns to Chinese rule (June 30).
- Khmer Rouge hold trial of longtime leader Pol Pot (July 25).
- Swiss plan first payment to Holocaust victims (Sept. 17).
- European Union plans to admit six nations (Dec. 13).
Birthday Larria (8-10) in history
- Day 8-10 year 1869: The 14th president of the United States, Franklin Pierce, died in Concord, N.H.
- Day 8-10 year 1871: The Great Fire of Chicago started. That same day in Peshtigo, Wis., the worst forest fire in U.S. history also began.
- Day 8-10 year 1934: Bruno Hauptmannn was indicted for the murder of Charles Lindbergh's baby.
- Day 8-10 year 1945: President Harry Truman announced the U.S. would share the secret of the atomic bomb only with Great Britain and Canada.
- Day 8-10 year 1956: Don Larsen of the New York Yankees pitched the first and only perfect game in a World Series.
- Day 8-10 year 2004: Martha Stewart began her prison sentence at Alderson Federal Prison Camp.
- Day 8-10 year 2005: A 7.6 magnitude earthquake centered in the Pakistani-controlled part of the Kashmir region killed more than 80,000 and injured 65,000.