Singer Charmy Pham
Living place: Nghe An
Birthday: 15-1-1995 (28 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1995: 72 millions
Global rank: #41385
Phone number: updating
Charmy Pham's real name is Pham Thi Huong Tram, is the new stage name of female singer Huong Tram, a young female singer with an impressive voice in the music industry. bong-da-quoc-gia/viet-nam/bi96">Vietnam. After 4 years of absence, she had a comeback in the entertainment industry with a new music product. On her personal page, Charmy Pham has posted posters, teased 3 new songs and teasers for her new MV. It is known that all three new songs of the female singer born in 1995 are in the EP Lalala, carrying her new musical statement.
Charmy Pham birthday 15-1-1995 (at the age of 28).
Where is Singer Charmy Pham's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Charmy Pham was born in Nghe An, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Charmy Pham's global rank is 41385 and whose rank is 722 in list of famous Singer. Population of Vietnam in 1995 is about 72 millions persons.
Portrait of singer Charmy Pham
Picture of singer Charmy Pham on stage
Female singer Huong Tram changed her stage name to Charmy Pham and returned to the entertainment industry after 4 years of absence
New photo of singer Charmy Pham
Top famous Singer
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1995
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 15th
Born in Nghe An
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1995 and 15-1
Events in the world in the birth year of Charmy Pham
- US rescues Mexico's economy with $20-billion aid program (Feb. 21).
- Russian space station Mir greets first Americans (March 14). US shuttle docks with station (June 27).
- Nerve gas attack in Tokyo subway kills eight and injures thousands. The Aum Shinrikyo ("Supreme Truth") cult is to blame (March 20). Background: International Terrorism
- Death toll 2,000 in Rwanda massacre (April 22).
- Fighting escalates in Bosnia and Croatia (May 1). Warring parties agree on cease-fire (Oct. 5); sign peace treaty (Dec. 14).
- France explodes nuclear device in Pacific; wide protests ensue (Sept. 5). Background: nuclear weapons
- Israelis and Palestinians agree on transferring West Bank to Arabs (Sept. 24). Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin slain by Jewish extremist at peace rally (Nov. 4).
Birthday Charmy Pham (15-1) in history
- Day 15-1 year 1559: Queen Elizabeth I is crowned at Westminster Abbey.
- Day 15-1 year 1759: Celebrating the Day the British Museum opened
- Day 15-1 year 1777: The Republic of New Connecticut declared its independence and was renamed Vermont six months later.
- Day 15-1 year 1870: The donkey was first used as symbol of the Democratic Party in Harper's Weekly.
- Day 15-1 year 1943: The world's largest office building, the Pentagon, was completed.
- Day 15-1 year 1967: The first Super Bowl was played: Green Bay Packers 35, Kansas City Chiefs 10.
- Day 15-1 year 1973: President Nixon orders halt to offensive operations in North Vietnam.
- Day 15-1 year 1992: The European Community recognized Croatia and Slovenia as separate states, effectively ending the Yugoslav federation, founded in 1918.
- Day 15-1 year 2009: After allegedly striking a flock of geese, US Airways Flight 1549, en route from La Guardia Airport, New York City, to Charlotte, N.C., is forced to land in the Hudson River. All 150 passengers and 5 crew members survived. The pilot, Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger III, was hailed as the "Hero of the Hudson" for his quick thinking and deft landing of the plane.