Stylist Duy Duong
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 28-12-1993 (30 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1993: 69,64 millions
Global rank: #76423
Phone number: updating
Duy Duong is a young stylist with more than 7 years of experience in the stylist profession. He has worked with many celebrities, fashion brands and fashion magazines. Starting from zero, this 9X guy has tried his best to conquer his passion. Currently, he is a freelancer stylist and founder of a local brand specializing in men's fashion. With many years of working in the profession, he has had the opportunity to cooperate with celebs, fashion magazines and domestic brands,... Duy Duong commented that he came to the fashion industry naturally. course.
Duy Duong birthday 28-12-1993 (at the age of 30).
Where is Stylist Duy Duong's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Duy Duong was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Duy Duong's global rank is 76423 and whose rank is 38 in list of famous Stylist. Population of Vietnam in 1993 is about 69,64 millions persons.
Portrait photo of stylist Duy Duong
New photo of stylist Duy Duong
A new photo of stylist Duy Duong
Stylist Duy Duong is receiving a lot of attention from fashion followers
Top famous Stylist
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1993
Top celebrities born in December
Top celebrities born in 28th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1993 and 28-12
Events in the world in the birth year of Duy Duong
- Vaclav Havel elected Czech President (Jan. 26).
- British House of Commons approves European unity pact (May 20). Maastricht Treaty takes effect, creating European Union (Nov. 1).
- Twenty-two UN troops killed in Somalia (June 5).
- Israeli-Palestinian accord reached (Aug. 28).
- Yeltsin's forces crush revolt in Russian Parliament (Oct. 4 et seq.).
- China breaks nuclear test moratorium (Oct. 5).
- South Africa adopts majority rule constitution (Nov. 18).
Birthday Duy Duong (28-12) in history
- Day 28-12 year 1065: The famous British monastery of Westminster was consecrated.
- Day 28-12 year 1832: John C. Calhoun became the first vice president in U.S. history to resign from office.
- Day 28-12 year 1846: Iowa became the 29th state in the United States.
- Day 28-12 year 1869: William F. Semple patented chewing gum.
- Day 28-12 year 1895: The Lumiere Brothers gave the first commercial movie show at the Grand Cafe in Paris.
- Day 28-12 year 1937: Composer Maurice Ravel died in Paris at age 62.
- Day 28-12 year 1945: Congress officially recognized the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Day 28-12 year 1981: Elizabeth Jordan Carr, the first American test-tube baby, was born in Norfolk, Va.