Stylist Mi Goi
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Population of Vietnam 1991: 67,24 millions
Global rank: #74031
Phone number: updating
Noodles with real name Tran Tien Dat, is a famous stylist of Vietnamese showbiz. Considered a talented young stylist who has created styles for many famous showbiz stars, so the sudden departure of Noodles made many Vietnamese stars and fans surprised.
The name Noodles may be unfamiliar to many people, but in the Vietnamese fashion and showbiz industry, there is no one who doesn't know this stylist guy. Possessing a diverse fashion sense, style, exquisite taste and new way of thinking, Mi Pack has stopped styling and built a new image for many Vietnamese stars.
It is a pity that the talented person is talented. often unlucky. On May 17, according to a relative of Noodles, his health began to deteriorate. Before that, Noodles had to fight with lung disease. Until noon on May 18, Noodles took their last breath at a hospital in Ho Chi Minh City. The sudden departure of Noodles made many relatives, friends, fans and many Vietnamese stars surprised.
It is known that Noodles used to have the opportunity to work with many Vietnamese stars such as supermodel Thanh Hang, Miss Universe H'Hen Niê, singer My Linh, actor Truong Ngoc Anh... The most impressive impression that Mi Go left was the two young stars Toc Tien and Dong Nhi. Before collaborating with Mi Go, Dong Nhi was often a familiar name in the Top of Badly Dressed Stars. However, currently, this female singer is one of the artists with an impressive fashion style of showbiz.
After many years of pursuing a career as a Stylist, Noodles has established a group of passionate people to work together on big projects. Before surrendering to fate, Noodles was still hard at work, from personal projects to advertising campaigns...
Noodles in the eyes of colleagues is a guy full of energy. Enthusiastic, hardworking and always full of energy. He is also loved by many people because of his optimistic, witty, straightforward personality. But that is why the sudden departure of Noodles makes many people feel heartache and regret.
Mi Goi was born in ?-?-1991, death day is 18/2018, at the age of 27.
Where is Stylist Mi Goi's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Mi Goi was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Mi Goi's global rank is 74031 and whose rank is 29 in list of famous Stylist. Population of Vietnam in 1991 is about 67,24 millions persons.
Portrait of Noodle Stylist
Photo of Noodle Stylist and female singer Dong Nhi
Photo of Noodles with female singer Ho Ngoc Ha
Noodles of Noodle Stylist passed away at the age of 27
Noodles is a famous stylist of the fashion village. Vietnamese page
Top famous Stylist
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 1991
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1991 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Mi Goi
- Cease-fire ends Persian Gulf War (April 3); UN forces are victorious. Background: The Persian Gulf War
- Europeans end sanctions on South Africa (April 15). South African Parliament repeals apartheid laws (June 5).
- France agrees to sign 1968 treaty banning spread of atomic weapons (June 3). China accepts nuclear nonproliferation treaty (Aug. 10). Bush-Gorbachev summit negotiates strategic arms reduction treaty (July 31).
- Communist Government of Albania resigns (June 4).
- Warsaw Pact dissolved (July 1).
- Boris Yeltsin becomes first freely elected president of Russian Republic (July 10). Yeltsin's stock increases when he takes a prominent role in suppressing an anti-Gorbachev coup by communist hardliners (Aug. 18-22). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia win independence from USSR (Aug. 25); US recognizes them (Sept. 2).
- Haitian troops seize president in uprising (Sept. 30). US suspends assistance to Haiti (Oct. 1).
- US indicts two Libyans in 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland (Nov. 15).
- Soviet Union breaks up after President Gorbachev's resignation; constituent republics form Commonwealth of Independent States (Dec. 25). Background: Dissolution of the USSR