Website Apple.Com

Image of Apple.Com #


Working place: California

Founding day: 1-4-1976 (48 years old)

Population of the world 1976: 4.158 billions

Global rank: #87257


Email: updating

Phone number: updating

Website Apple.Com profile

Who is Website Apple.Com?
Apple. com is the official website of Apple Inc. - an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the 5 major companies of the US information technology industry, along with Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Meta.
It is known, Apple. com is ranked 66th globally in terms of traffic, 2nd in the field of Computers, Electronics and Technology - Electronic Products (In the United States). Owns a total of nearly 500 million visits per month and the average visit time is 2 minutes 57 seconds. Among them, up to 61% are male, the remaining 39% are female. The majority of visitors are in the age group of 18 - 24 years old (accounting for 32.93%), and from 25 - 34 years old (accounting for 23.41%). The largest website traffic is from search (50.96%). (Similarweb stats November 2022).
History of formation and development:
Apple Computer was founded on April 1, 1976 in Los Altos, California. The founders of the business are Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne. The first product, called Apple I, was designed and built entirely by hand (July 1976).
On January 3, 1977, Apple Computer Inc was founded by Apple Computer Inc. Steve Jobs and Ronald Wayne. In 5 years of operation, the company's revenue has grown exponentially.
- On April 16, 1977, Apple II was born and was chosen as the desktop platform for VisiCalc.
- In 1984, Apple released the Macintosh (the first personal computer without a programming language).
- In 1994, Apple, IBM and Motorola formed an alliance. AIM to create a new computing platform (PowerPC Reference Platform, PReP).
- On November 10, 1997, the company xho launched the Apple Store website.
- On January 9, 2007, the company changed its name to Apple Inc. and shift the focus from computers to consumer electronics. Steve introduces iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV…
- On August 20, 2012, Apple's stock price increased, making the market capitalization of the business to a record level of over 624. billion USD.
- In 2014, Apple reported sales of 51 million iPhones and 26 million iPads. This profit made the group an all-time quarterly sales record.
In addition, Apple topped Interbrand's annual best global brand in the year. 6 years in a row. Total asset valuation is up to 214.48 billion USD.
A website to introduce, advertise report Apple products, thereby allowing users to find all information about the product. Allows ordering and payment.
The company's assortment of hardware products including iPhone smartphones, iPad tablets, Macbook laptops, computers Mac personal computers, iPod portable music players, Apple Watch smartwatches, Apple TV digital media players, AirPods wireless headphones, AirPods Max headphones, and HomePod smart speakers.
Apple software products include macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS and tvOS operating systems, iTunes media player, Safari web browser, identifiers Shazam music, iLife and iWork productivity and creativity packages, and professional apps like Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and Xcode.
Online services include the iTunes Store, iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage, and iCloud.
Other services include the Apple Store, Genius Bar, AppleCare, Apple Pay, Apple Pay Cash, and Apple Card.

Close relationship


Body measurements of members

How tall is Website Apple.Com? What Apple.Com's weight?
Height: updating
Weight: updating
Measurements: updating

Summary of Apple.Com profile

When was Website Apple.Com born?
Apple.Com founding day 1-4-1976 (at the age of 48).
Where is Website Apple.Com's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Apple.Com was born in California, of United States. is a Website, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dragon. Apple.Com's global rank is 87257 and whose rank is 103 in list of famous Website. Population of the world in 1976 is about 4.158 billions persons.
Special event in 1-4-1976: Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs founded Apple Computer.
Celebrities born in:

Photos/ Images is the official website of Apple Inc. - an American multinational technology corporation is the official website of Apple Inc. - an American multinational technology corporation Website Interface Website Interface Traffic Statistics Traffic Statistics's main traffic is traffic from search's main traffic is traffic from search

Apple.Com ranking


(Use English or Vietnamese)
Your name:


Other famous Website

Famous people born in California

Note about Website Apple.Com

Apple.Com infomation and profile updated by