World leader Kim Jong-un
7 World leader
Living place: Bình Nhưỡng
Birthday: 8-1-1983 (39 years old)
Population of the world 1983: 4.690 billions
Global rank: #5695
Phone number: updating
Kim Jong-un or Kim Jong-woon, Kim Jung Woon, Kim Jong Un, is a North Korean leader who is the First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, the First Chairman of the National Defense Council of Korea, and the Chairman of the Korean National Defense Commission. Central Military Commission of the Workers' Party of Korea, and Marshal of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Kim Jong-un is his third son Kim Jong-il - son by Kim Il-sung, the founder of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea North Korea.
On January 5, 2009, Yonhap news agency reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong-il had chosen his son Kim Jong-un as his successor. On April 27 of the same year, Kim Jong-un was appointed to the National Defense Commission, to prepare to take power. On September 28, 2010, Kim Jong-un was promoted to the rank of general by former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il and appointed to the position of Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission. This is the first step in Kim Jong-un's journey to power. On February 19, 2011, two days after the death of Chairman Kim Jong-il, the North Korean news agency KCNA announced that Kim Jong-un would be the great Heir of the Juche revolutionary cause. Thereafter, the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, the National Defense Council of the DPRK, the Standing Committee of the Supreme People's Assembly, the Military Committee of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea and the Government of Korea had a meeting. The letter was announced to all party members, military officers and people to join hands and be loyal to the leadership of the new leader Kim Jong-un. Soon after, news agencies in North Korea continuously reported calling Kim Jong-un a "great leader" or "great successor".
On July 17, 2012, Kim Jong-un. un was promoted to Nguyen Soai of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, this is the highest rank in the Korean Army. Under the leadership of Kim Jong-un, North Korea has also made some welcome changes such as: in December 2012 they successfully launched a rocket carrying satellites into space, and in 2013 the shortage was solved. In the past, the production of light aircraft began in 2015 based on the Antonov An-2 aircraft design.
On January 8, 2017, South Korean news agency Yonhap reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was hiding his real age for political reasons. According to this news agency analysis, if Kim Jong-un announced his real age, there could be many problems, because currently there are many cadres older than him about 30-40 years old. Therefore, Kim Jong-un's birthday is not officially celebrated, although everyone knows that his birthday is January 8.
Kim Jong-un birthday 8-1-1983 (at the age of 39).
Where is World leader Kim Jong-un's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Kim Jong-un was born in Bình Nhưỡng, of North Korea. Mr, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Kim Jong-un's global rank is 5695 and whose rank is 7 in list of famous World leader. Population of the world in 1983 is about 4.690 billions persons.
Portrait of World Leader Kim Jong-un
Picture of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un giving a speech in front of delegates
A new photo of North Korea's supreme leader Kim Jong-un
New Image about North Korean leader Kim Jong-un
Picture of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un waving to the people
Image of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during a survey trip at sea
Top famous World leader
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1983
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 8th
Born in Bình Nhưỡng
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1983 and 8-1
Events in the world in the birth year of Kim Jong-un
- Pope John Paul II signs new Roman Catholic code incorporating changes brought about by Second Vatican Council (Jan. 25).
- Benigno S. Aquino, Jr., 50, political rival of Philippines President Ferdinand Marcos, is assassinated in Manila (Aug. 21).
- South Korean Boeing 747 jetliner bound for Seoul apparently strays into Soviet airspace and is shot down by a Soviet SU-15 fighter after it had tracked the airliner for two hours; all 269 aboard are killed. (Aug. 30).
- Terrorist explosion kills 237 US Marines in Beirut (Oct. 23).
- US invades Grenada (Oct. 25).
Birthday Kim Jong-un (8-1) in history
- Day 8-1 year 1815: The date of the Battle of New Orleans was the last battle of the War of 1812 between Great Britain and America.
- Day 8-1 year 1918: Woodrow Wilson outlined his Fourteen Points peace program.
- Day 8-1 year 1958: Bobby Fischer won the United States Chess Championship for the first time at age 14.
- Day 8-1 year 1959: Charles de Gaulle became the first president of France's Fifth Republic.
- Day 8-1 year 1964: President Lyndon Johnson announced his War on Poverty.
- Day 8-1 year 1982: The AT&T Bell System telephone monopoly agreed to divest itself of 22 Bell System companies and split itself into seven "Baby Bells."
- Day 8-1 year 1998: The mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Ramzi Yousef, was sentenced to life in prison.
- Day 8-1 year 2011: Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords is among 17 shot by a gunman at a meeting outside a grocery store. Six people are fatally wounded, including United States District Court Judge John Roll, and a young girl. Police identify the gunman as Jared Lee Loughner.