Actor Mark Wahlberg
Mark Wahlberg full name Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg, is an American actor and television producer. He became famous when he became a member of the band Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. He was ranked #1 on VH1's 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90's. He is famous through many films such as: Boogie Nights (1997); Three Kings (1999); The Perfect Storm (2000); Planet of the Apes (2001); The Italian Job (2003); I Heart Huckabees (2004); Four Brothers (2005); The Departed (2006); Invincible (2006); Shooter (2007); and The Fighter (2010).
From his musical career, he started acting with his first role in "Renaissance Man" released in 1993, followed by a role in Fear' in 1996. He has received much praise for his performance. In the early 2000s, he ventured into action movies with big budgets such as "Planet of the Apes" (2001) or "The Italian Job" (2003). In 2006, she appeared in the TV series "The Departed", for which he received an Academy Award nomination for "Best Supporting Actor". In the movie "The Fighter", his role earned him an Academy Award nomination for "Best Film Producer" and a Golden Globe nomination for "Best Actor". In the 2010s, he had success with a number of comedic roles such as in: The Other Guys, Daddy's Home, Ted.
Mark Wahlberg served as executive producer on 4 HBO series: Entourage (2004–2011), tBoardwalk Empire (2010–2014), How to Make It in America (2010–2011) and Ballers (2015–present). He is also a co-owner of the Wahlburgers chain of stores. He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on July 29, 2010.
- Happy People
- Life in the Streets
- Rastaman Vibrations
Weight: about 70 kg
Three measurements: updating
Mark Wahlberg birthday 5-6-1971 (at the age of 51).
Where is Actor Mark Wahlberg's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Mark Wahlberg was born in Boston, Massachusetts- United States. Mr, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Pig. Mark Wahlberg's global rank is 654 and whose rank is 13 in list of famous Actor. Population of US in 1971 is about 207,660,677 persons.
Portrait of Actor Mark Wahlberg
A new picture of Mark Wahlberg- Famous Actor Boston- Massachusetts
Latest Picture of Actor Mark Wahlberg
A portrait picture of Actor Mark Wahlberg
Top famous Actor
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Pig
Top celebrities born in 1971
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 5th
Born in Boston
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1971 and 5-6
Events in US in the birth year of Mark Wahlberg
- US Supreme Court rules unanimously that busing of students may be ordered to achieve racial desegregation (April 20).
- Anti-war militants attempt to disrupt government business in Washington (May 3)police and military units arrest as many as 12,000; most are later released.
- Pentagon Papers published (June 13).
- Twenty-sixth Amendment to US Constitution lowers voting age to 18. (June 30).
Birthday Mark Wahlberg (5-6) in history
- Day 5-6 year 1783: Inventors Joseph and Jacques Montgolfier first flew in a hot air balloon they invented successfully.
- Day 5-6 year 1884: Civil War hero Gen. William T. Sherman refused the Republican nomination for president with the words, “I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected.”
- Day 5-6 year 1933: The United States went off the gold standard.
- Day 5-6 year 1947: Sen. George Marshall proposed a plan (Marshall Plan) to help Europe recover financially from the effects of World War II.
- Day 5-6 year 1967: The Arab-Israeli Six-Day War began.
- Day 5-6 year 1968: Sen. Robert F. Kennedy was shot by an assassin and died the next day.
- Day 5-6 year 1981: The Centers for Disease Control published the first report about the disease that would later become known as AIDS.
- Day 5-6 year 2002: Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped from her Salt Lake City home.
- Day 5-6 year 2004: Former president Ronald Reagan died.
- Day 5-6 year 2013: The British newspaper the Guardian published the first of many stories based on leaks by Edward Snowden about the top-secret surveillance activities of the National Security Agency.