Actress Julie Delpy
Living place: Paris
Birthday: 21-12-1969 (53 years old)
Population of the world 1969: 3.631 billions
Global rank: #32191
Phone number: updating
French film actress, screenwriter, director, and singer, who has appeared in more than 30 films. After being discovered and cast in a movie by Jean-Luc Godard, she became a star in La Passion Beatrice Bertrand Tavernier as lead
. She directed and wrote the short film "Blah Blah Blah," which was featured at the 1955 Sundance Film Festival.
She was discovered by Jean Luc Godard when she was 14 years old, and he gave her a role in the 1985 film Detective.
Julie Delpy birthday 21-12-1969 (at the age of 53).
Where is Actress Julie Delpy's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Julie Delpy was born in Paris, of France. is a Actress, whose Zodiac is Sagittarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Julie Delpy's global rank is 32191 and whose rank is 1219 in list of famous Actress. Population of the world in 1969 is about 3.631 billions persons.
Actress Julie Delpy Portrait
A new picture of Julie Delpy- Famous Paris-France Actress
Latest picture of Actress Julie Delpy
A portrait picture of Actress Julie Delpy
Foot photo Julie Delpy
Top famous Actress
Top famous Zodiac of Sagittarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1969
Top celebrities born in December
Top celebrities born in 21th
Born in Paris
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1969 and 21-12
Events in the world in the birth year of Julie Delpy
- Nixon begins "Vietnamization" in Southeast Asia. Background: Vietnam War
- The United States, USSR, and about 100 other countries sign the nuclear nonproliferation treaty (NPT). Background: nuclear disarmament
- Russian and Chinese troops clash along the Ussuri River.
- 27-year-old Colonel Muammar al-Qaddafi deposes King Idris of Libya and establishes a pro-Arabic, anti-Western, Islamic republic.
Birthday Julie Delpy (21-12) in history
- Day 21-12 year 1620: Pilgrims on the Mayflower sailboat landed in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- Day 21-12 year 1891: The first basketball game, invented at Springfield College in Massachusetts by James E. Naismith, was played.
- Day 21-12 year 1898: Pierre and Marie Curie discovered radium.
- Day 21-12 year 1913: The first crossword puzzle was printed in the New York World.
- Day 21-12 year 1937: Disney's Snow White, the first feature length color and sound cartoon, premiered.
- Day 21-12 year 1970: Elvis Presley met with president Richard Nixon in the White House.
- Day 21-12 year 1988: A terrorist bomb exploded aboard a Pan Am Boeing 747 over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing 270 people.
- Day 21-12 year 1991: Eleven of the former Soviet republics form the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Day 21-12 year 1995: Palestinians took over the control of the city of Bethlehem.