CEO Le Ngoc Ba Quy
Le Ngoc Ba Quy is known as the founder and CEO of Keep & Fly – A clothing brand genuine Vietnamese sportswear and clothing. Derived from the revolving concern around the phrase "genuine Vietnamese goods", the young man Le Ba Ngoc Quy decided opens a whole new way for sports fashion products "made in". Vietnam”. This is the first sports fashion brand in our country, forming the trend of using custom-made, manufactured sportswear 100% in Vietnam
There is no road to success without going through difficulties, challenges, and so with Keep & Fly. Almost 1 year after Officially established, Keep & Fly is in danger of bankruptcy. Is the market yet? Accepted, customers still prefer Chinese products with counterfeit brands great brand, Le Quy and her brainchild Keep & Fly are on the verge of bankruptcy. Recalling those difficult days, Le Quy emotionally confided: “At that time, I could only tell my heart not to fall. After that, I personally go to many places, connect with football players stone, the brothers also trade in sportswear. I am lucky to receive Get help and sales support to bring each Keep & Fly product to your doorstep consumer hands. Over a period of time, it was the quality of the product that helped save the Keep & Fly from the brink of bankruptcy.”
Throughout the process of formation and development, Keep & Fly is currently hard at work on the journey of aspiring to conquer the domestic market. With the hope of bringing Vietnamese consumers products with safety and quality The highest quality is always the guideline for all activities of Keep & Fly. From the main products are football apparel, Keep & Fly has been for research and development of a variety of fitness products, tools and accessories sports with the hope of spreading to many different playgrounds. In the future, Keep & Fly will launch more product lines in other sports besides football, will gradually affirm the brand value and bring Keep & Fly back to life become a national sports company trusted and used by a large number of Vietnamese people.
Le Ngoc Ba Quy birthday 2-4-1989 (at the age of 33).
Where is CEO Le Ngoc Ba Quy's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Le Ngoc Ba Quy was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Le Ngoc Ba Quy's global rank is 76762 and whose rank is 159 in list of famous CEO. Population of Vietnam in 1989 is about 64,77 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Quy
- Celebrities named Ba Quy
- Celebrities named Ngoc Ba Quy
- Celebrities named Le Ngoc Ba Quy
Portrait of CEO Le Ngoc Ba Quy
Le Ngoc Ba Quy is known as the founder and CEO of Keep & Fly
Picture of CEO Le Ngoc Ba Quy with a small family
Top famous CEO
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1989
Top celebrities born in April
Top celebrities born in 2nd
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1989 and 2-4
Events in the world in the birth year of Le Ngoc Ba Quy
- US planes shoot down two Libyan fighters over international waters in Mediterranean (Jan. 4).
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares author Salman Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses offensive and sentences him to death (Feb. 14).
- Tens of thousands of Chinese students take over Beijing's Tiananmen Square in rally for democracy (April 19 et seq.). More than one million in Beijing demonstrate for democracy; chaos spreads across nation (mid-May et seq.). Thousands killed in Tiananmen Square as Chinese leaders take hard line toward demonstrators (June 4 et seq.).
- Mikhail S. Gorbachev named Soviet President (May 25).
- P. W. Botha quits as South Africa's President (Aug. 14).
- Deng Xiaoping resigns from China's leadership (Nov. 9).
- After 28 years, Berlin Wall is open to West (Nov. 11).
- Czech Parliament ends Communists' dominant role (Nov. 30).
- Romanian uprising overthrows Communist government (Dec. 15 et seq.); President Ceausescu and wife executed (Dec. 25).
- US troops invade Panama, seeking capture of General Manuel Noriega (Dec. 20).
Birthday Le Ngoc Ba Quy (2-4) in history
- Day 2-4 year 1513: Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon first set foot on the Florida land he named.
- Day 2-4 year 1792: Congress authorized the first U.S. mint, in Philadelphia.
- Day 2-4 year 1865: Confederate president Jefferson Davis and most of his cabinet fled the Confederate capital of Richmond, Va.
- Day 2-4 year 1870: Victoria Claflin Woodhull announced her candidacy for president of the United States.
- Day 2-4 year 1917: President Woodrow Wilson asked Congress to declare war against Germany.
- Day 2-4 year 1932: Charles Lindbergh paid a $50,000 ransom for the return of his kidnapped son.
- Day 2-4 year 1982: Argentina seized the Falkland Islands from Britain
- Day 2-4 year 2005: Pope John Paul II died.