Chef leader Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado)
5 Chef leader
Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado)
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: ?-?-1985 (37 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1985: 58,87 millions
Global rank: #2374
Phone number: updating
Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado) is an extremely talented chef. He is currently living and working in Ho Chi Minh City.
Chef Ben was born and raised in a family with a culinary tradition. From a young age, he helped his family in cooking at home and in the family's restaurant.
After graduating from high school, Ben Vado studied business administration at the University of Economics TP. Ho Chi Minh - UEH. Immediately after graduation he apprenticed under Michelin chef Nicolas for many years. With many years of experience and a professional chef, Nicolas has imparted to Ben many valuable experiences, from which his skills have improved and achieved more success in the profession. Ben has worked in Aman resort for more than 1.5 years (Aman is one of the famous luxury and expensive resorts in Vietnam). After ending the contract at Aman, Chef Ben went to Singapore to work for Marina Bay Sands hotel - one of the world-class hotels, with 2500 rooms and the pride of Singaporeans. Here chef Ben gets to work with world-class chefs such as Daniel Boulud - executive chef Christopher Christie has won the best chef award of the year worldwide for many years, and chef of international competitions. Willam Tan is currently the coach of the Bocuse d'or Singapore team and many other famous chefs.
Working with good chefs, chef Ben has also learned a lot of experience and he has not forgotten it. promoting Vietnamese dishes to the world through international food fairs, welcoming high-ranking diplomatic delegations from other countries at the Vietnamese embassy in Singapore.
Chef Ben Vado is also a guest. Participating in television programs on channels HTV9, HTV7 and LA34.. As well as being a collaborator of culinary articles for the Japanese magazine Kilala.
With his unremitting efforts, Chef Ben has reaped the rewards. won noble awards such as individual silver medal at Food and hotel Asia 2016 and silver medal with Gourmet tea m Marina Bay Sands at Food and hotel 2018.
Hopefully in the future, Chef Ben will be more and more successful on the path he has chosen!
Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado) birthday ?-?-1985 (at the age of 37).
Where is Chef leader Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado)'s birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado) was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Ox. Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado)'s global rank is 2374 and whose rank is 5 in list of famous Chef leader. Population of Vietnam in 1985 is about 58,87 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Trung
- Celebrities named Thanh Trung
- Celebrities named Dao Thanh Trung
- Celebrities named Vado
- Celebrities named Ben Vado
Handsome image of chef Dao Thanh Trung (ben Vado)
Chef Ben is dedicated to each dish
Chef Ben with super cooking skills
Chef Ben is always dedicated to his job
Top famous Chef leader
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Ox
Top celebrities born in 1985
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1985 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Dao Thanh Trung (Ben Vado)
- Soviet leader Chernenko dies at 73 and is replaced by Mikhail Gorbachev, 54 (March 11). Under the slogans of glasnost and Perestroika, Gorbachev initiates a broad program of reform and liberalization. Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Two Shi'ite Muslim gunmen capture TWA airliner with 133 aboard, 104 of them Americans (June 14); 39 remaining hostages freed in Beirut (June 30).
- PLO terrorists hijack Achille Lauro, Italian cruise ship, with 80 passengers, plus crew (Oct. 7); American, Leon Klinghoffer, killed (Oct. 8); Italian government toppled by political crisis over hijacking (Oct. 16).
- Reagan and Gorbachev meet at summit (Nov. 19); agree to step up arms control talks and renew cultural contacts (Nov. 21). Background: nuclear disarmament
- Terrorists seize Egyptian Boeing 737 airliner after takeoff from Athens (Nov. 23); 59 dead as Egyptian forces storm plane on Malta (Nov. 24).