Model - Actor The Duy
The Duy's full name is Nguyen The Duy, the guy was born in 1997 attracted attention because of his outstanding and attractive appearance at The Next Face The first season of Vietnam is currently being watched by many people. Thanks to handsome appearance and fierce fighting spirit in the competition, Nguyen Duy in turn conquered the judges to go deeper and deeper in the competition compete and assert yourself on the path to becoming a professional model. Nguyen The Duy confided that he had experienced many jobs before different, and in order to pursue his passion for modeling, he used to work as an assistant for a director to have the opportunity to have closer contact with the profession. In particular, The Duy frankly shared shared in the contest that “I came here to win, I don't want to give my chance to someone else. I came to fight.”
Before coming to The Next Face Vietnam competition season 1 First, The Duy participated in the MV of Singer Hien Ho. The guy in the role "third person" in the marriage between Hien Ho and Huy Tran but Tuesday - The Duy is easily forgiven by sisters because of his appearance so handsome with a divine angle that attracts all eyes. Currently MV "Yes like no" is holding high rank on Youtube platform and getting received enthusiastic support from the music-loving audience. In the MV, Marriage is as beautiful as The dream of Hien Ho and Huy Tran began to crack when the wife caught sight of her husband. I'm in love with another man (that's the role played by The Duy) role play). The scene that surprised the audience, especially when Hien Ho was cold angry, throwing a stone out the window while her husband and the third person are happy inside. After learning that she was betrayed, the girl in the MV had to go through the stalemate, sorrowful tears when recalling good memories before this. The MV ends with her successfully organizing an exhibition of her paintings, making an impression picture with the theme of same-sex love.
Nguyen The Duy currently owns more than 50,000 followers on her personal Facebook page. In the near future, The Duy will continue with his burning passion Currently, he is focusing on the path of pursuing a career as a model and become the face of famous brands at home and abroad.
The Duy birthday 30-10-1997 (at the age of 25).
Where is Model - Actor The Duy's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
The Duy was born in Ba Ria Vung Tau, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Scorpius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Ox. The Duy's global rank is 43097 and whose rank is 9 in list of famous Model - Actor. Population of Vietnam in 1997 is about 74,31 millions persons.
Portrait of Model - Actor The Duy
The latest image of Model - Actor The Duy
The Duy is impressed by his divine tilt angle
The Duy is a potential contestant of the program The Next Face Vietnam
Top famous Model - Actor
Top famous Zodiac of Scorpius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Ox
Top celebrities born in 1997
Top celebrities born in October
Top celebrities born in 30th
Born in Ba Ria Vung Tau
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1997 and 30-10
Events in the world in the birth year of The Duy
- Hebron agreement signed; Israel gives up large part of West Bank city of Hebron (Jan. 16). Israeli government approves establishment of Jewish settlement in East Jerusalem, a setback in Middle East peace process (Feb. 26). Background: Middle East Peace Negotiations
- US, UK, and France agree to freeze Nazis' gold loot (Feb. 3).
- Hong Kong returns to Chinese rule (June 30).
- Khmer Rouge hold trial of longtime leader Pol Pot (July 25).
- Swiss plan first payment to Holocaust victims (Sept. 17).
- European Union plans to admit six nations (Dec. 13).
Birthday The Duy (30-10) in history
- Day 30-10 year 1534: King Henry VIII became head of the church in England after the British Parliament passed the Act of Supremacy.
- Day 30-10 year 1938: Radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds, starring Orson Welles, caused nationwide panic among listeners.
- Day 30-10 year 1944: Martha Graham's ballet Appalachian Spring, with music by Aaron Copland, premiered.
- Day 30-10 year 1953: Gen. George C. Marshall won the Nobel Peace Prize for originating the Marshall Plan.
- Day 30-10 year 1974: Muhammad Ali knocked out George Foreman in the eighth round of a 15-round bout in Kinshasa, Zaire ("rumble in the jungle") to regain his world heavyweight title.