Opera Singer Andrea Bocelli
2 Opera Singer
Living place: Italy
Birthday: 22-9-1958 (64 years old)
Population of the world 1958: 2.945 billions
Global rank: #11007
Phone number: updating
The opera tenor became blind at the age of twelve and won the Sanremo Music Festival newcomer in 1994.
His duet with Celine Dion for the animated film The Quest for Camelot won both Golden Globe Awards.
Bocelli and Ray Charles both host singers who lost their vision due to glaucoma.
Andrea Bocelli birthday 22-9-1958 (at the age of 64).
Where is Opera Singer Andrea Bocelli's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Andrea Bocelli was born in Italy. is a Opera Singer, whose Zodiac is Virgo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Andrea Bocelli's global rank is 11007 and whose rank is 2 in list of famous Opera Singer. Population of the world in 1958 is about 2.945 billions persons.
Portrait of Opera Singer Andrea Bocelli
A new photo of Andrea Bocelli- Famous Italian Opera Singer
Latest picture of Opera Singer Andrea Bocelli
A portrait picture of Opera Singer Andrea Bocelli
Andrea portrait photo Bocelli
Top famous Opera Singer
Top famous Zodiac of Virgo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1958
Top celebrities born in September
Top celebrities born in 22th
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1958 and 22-9
Events in the world in the birth year of Andrea Bocelli
- European Economic Community (Common Market) becomes effective (Jan. 1).
- Egypt and Syria merge into United Arab Republic (Feb. 1).
- Khrushchev becomes Premier of Soviet Union as Bulganin resigns (Mar. 27). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Gen. Charles de Gaulle becomes French premier (June 1), remaining in power until 1969.
- Eisenhower orders US Marines into Lebanon at request of President Chamoun, who fears overthrow (July 15).
- New French constitution adopted (Sept. 28), de Gaulle elected president of 5th Republic (Dec. 21).
Birthday Andrea Bocelli (22-9) in history
- Day 22-9 year 1776: Agent Nathan Hale was hanged by the British for spying during the Revolutionary War.
- Day 22-9 year 1789: Congress authorized the office of Postmaster-General.
- Day 22-9 year 1792: The republican calendar of the First French Republic begins in advance with the "Epoch of Liberty"
- Day 22-9 year 1862: President Abraham Lincoln issued the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, proposing to free all slaves of rebel states as of Jan. 1, 1863.
- Day 22-9 year 1980: The Persian Gulf conflict between Iran and Iraq erupted into full-scale war.
- Day 22-9 year 1989: Songwriter Irving Berlin died in New York City at age 101.