Performer Ngoc Hiep
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 30-11-1964 (58 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1964: 37,57 millions
Global rank: #85229
Phone number: updating
Ngoc Hiep full name is Nguyen Ngoc Hiep, is a Vietnamese actress, director, and film producer. She is known to the audience through films such as: The Devil's Imprint (1992), Tay Son Hiep Thinh, Alluvial Roads, Midstream, White Earth, Loveland, Mirage Sails, Dance horn, Lockey, Snatching(2014), Ugly girl (2009)...
Acting Vien Ngoc Hiep studied in the same course as many movie stars such as Diem Huong, Ly Hung, Le Anh Tuan... However, her career was not as favorable as other colleagues. Only when playing the role of Dieu Huyen in the movie "Ugly Girl" (2009), Ngoc Hiep's name was known to the audience more.
The role of Dieu Huyen in the movie "Ugly girl" is an educated, intelligent girl who has a master's degree in finance but her beauty is too ugly. For those who have seen the movie "Ugly Girl" will be especially impressed with the image of the girl Dieu Huyen with split hair, eyes wearing big glasses, right teeth with jaw and outdated fashion style. Because of that, many good jobs have closed before her eyes. Luck came to her when An Dong company accepted her as an assistant.
Actor Ngoc Hiep's acting in "Ugly Girl" has left a strong impression on the audience. After this success, Ngoc Hiep almost stopped acting, but invested in studying as a director, studio director and lecturer at universities.
Not only a talented artist in the field. In cinema, Ngoc Hiep is also admired by many friends and colleagues for her happy marriage. Ngoc Hiep's husband is Nguyen Thanh Danh - a teacher of bodybuilding and mime. After returning home from work, Ngoc Hiep always tries to fulfill the role of a good woman in the family. Because there is no helper, most of the housework is done by Ngoc Hiep. However, at the age of 60, Ngoc Hiep is still praised by many people as being younger and more beautiful than her age.
Ngoc Hiep birthday 30-11-1964 (at the age of 58).
Where is Performer Ngoc Hiep's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Ngoc Hiep was born in Ca Mau, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Sagittarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dragon. Ngoc Hiep's global rank is 85229 and whose rank is 906 in list of famous Performer. Population of Vietnam in 1964 is about 37,57 millions persons.
Portrait of actor Ngoc Hiep
New image of actor Ngoc Hiep
Young image of actor Ngoc Hiep
Actor Ngoc Hiep was once loved by the audience thanks to the role of Dieu Huyen in "Ugly Girl"
One Portrait of actress Ngoc Hiep
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Sagittarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dragon
Top celebrities born in 1964
Top celebrities born in November
Top celebrities born in 30th
Born in Ca Mau
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1964 and 30-11
Events in the world in the birth year of Ngoc Hiep
- Nelson Mandela sentenced to life imprisonment in South Africa (June 11).
- Congress approves Gulf of Tonkin Resolution after North Vietnamese torpedo boats allegedly attack US destroyers (Aug. 7). Background: Vietnam War
- Khrushchev is deposed; Kosygin becomes premier and Brezhnev becomes first secretary of the Communist Party (October). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- China detonates its first atomic bomb. Background: nuclear weapons
Birthday Ngoc Hiep (30-11) in history
- Day 30-11 year 1804: Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase was tried for political bias.
- Day 30-11 year 1900: Irish author Oscar Wilde died in Paris at age 46.
- Day 30-11 year 1940: Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were married.
- Day 30-11 year 1966: Barbados became independent of Great Britain.
- Day 30-11 year 1974: The fossilized remains of a female human ancestor named Lucy (after the Beatles song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds) were found in Ethiopia.
- Day 30-11 year 1993: The Brady Bill, requiring a five-day waiting period for handgun purchases, is signed.
- Day 30-11 year 1995: President Bill Clinton became the first U.S. president to visit Northern Ireland.
- Day 30-11 year 2004: Ken Jennings ended his 74-game winning spree on the game show, Jeopardy!