TV show Chung Toi La Chien Si
65 TV show
Chung Toi La Chien Si
Working place: Ha Noi
Founding day: 7-9-2006 (16 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2006: 83,31 millions
Global rank: #18598
Phone number: updating
We Are Soldiers is a television program produced by Vietnam Television, the Entertainment Program Production Department in collaboration with the Ministry of National Defense. The program aims to serve and improve the spiritual life of cadres and soldiers working in the Vietnam People's Army throughout the country. We Are Soldiers first aired on September 7, 2006, on channels VTV3, VTV4, VTV6 and QPVN.
- Journalist Lai Van Sam (nicknamed Private Private) – MC Hoang Linh (nicknamed Colonel) host from September 7, 2006–September 12, 2009.
- MC Hoang Linh (with a break and replaced by MC Minh Ha) and MC Tran Quang Minh (sometimes) replaced by Journalist Lai Van Sam) from September 19, 2009–2011 and January 14, 2012–2014. On February 14, 2014, Journalist Lai Van Sam hosted the program with MC Minh Ha.
- In 2015, actor Viet Anh temporarily replaced MC Quang Minh (after he was busy with his own work at the hospital). channel VTV6) hosted with MC Hoang Linh.
- Since 2016, MC Hoang Linh and MC Duc Bao have co-hosted until now.
- In 2019, MC Hoang Linh and MC Dang Quoc Duy co-led for the video recordings at the Wharf Zone 2 Navy - Naval Service
- In 2020, MC Dang Quoc Duy co-led with MC Hoang Linh until the present time ( after he and actor Lam Vy Da host of The John Drykes Show Vietnam)
Chung Toi La Chien Si founding day 7-9-2006 (at the age of 16).
Where is TV show Chung Toi La Chien Si's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Chung Toi La Chien Si was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. is a TV show, whose Zodiac is Virgo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Chung Toi La Chien Si's global rank is 18598 and whose rank is 65 in list of famous TV show. Population of Vietnam in 2006 is about 83,31 millions persons.
The program logo image We are the soldiers
The image of the two MCs of the program We are the soldiers
The image of the program stage We are the soldiers
The image of the performance of the soldiers in the program We are soldier
Top famous TV show
Top famous Zodiac of Virgo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 2006
Top celebrities born in September
Top celebrities born in 7th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2006 and 7-9
Events in the world in the birth year of Chung Toi La Chien Si
- Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon suffers a massive stroke; he is replaced by acting prime minister Ehud Olmert (Jan. 5).
- Militant group Hamas wins 74 of 132 seats in Palestinian legislative elections (Jan. 25). Israeli leaders vote to withhold $50 million per month (Feb. 19).
- A Danish newspaper challenges taboos against illustrations of Muhammad by printing several negative cartoons depicting him. Angry demonstrators throughout the Muslim world smash windows, set fires, and burn flags of Denmark and other nations whose newspapers reprint the cartoons (Feb. 4 onward).
- In Iraq, a coalition of Shiites and Kurds dominates the new government. Secretarian violence wracks the country, killing tens of thousands, with fatality rates rising throughout the year; some observers describe the situation as a civil war between Sunnis and Shiites. Several internal reports characterize the U.S. military efforts as failing. See Iraq Timeline 2006.
- After weeks of crippling student-led protests, French president Jacques Chirac repeals a new labor law that would have made it easier for employers to fire workers under the age of 26 (Apr. 10).
- In defiance of the U.N. Security Council, Iran president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium (Apr. 11). The International Atomic Energy Agency reports to the Security Council that it has found traces of highly enriched uranium at Iran's Natanz facility (July 31). U.N. Security Council resolution bans the Iranian import and export of materials and technology used to enrich uranium (Dec. 23).
- North Korea test fires missiles over the Sea of Japan (July 4) and explodes a nuclear device in the North Korean mountains (Oct. 9). The U.N. Security Council votes in favor of a resolution banning the sale of materials to North Korea that could be used to produce weapons (Oct. 14). North Korea agrees to resume disarmament talks with China, Russia, the U.S., and South Korea (Oct. 31).
- India test-launches a missile with a range of 1,800 miles (July 9). More than 200 people die and hundreds more are wounded when a series of bombs explode on commuter trains in Mumbai, India during the evening rush hour (July 11).
- Hezbollah, a Lebanese militant group, fires rockets into Israel. In response, Israel launches a major military attack, sending thousands of troops into Lebanon. (July 13–Aug. 15).
- Saddam Hussein is convicted of crimes against humanity by an Iraqi court (Nov. 5), and hanged in Baghdad. A witness videotapes the hanging using a cell phone and captures the chaos that unfolds as Shiite guards taunt Hussein (Dec. 30).
Founding day Chung Toi La Chien Si (7-9) in history
- Day 7-9 year 1822: Brazil declared its independence from Portugal.
- Day 7-9 year 1901: The Boxer Rebellion in China officially ended with the signing of the Peking Protocol (Peace of Beijing).
- Day 7-9 year 1940: Nazi Germany began its initial blitz on London during World War II.
- Day 7-9 year 1979: The Entertainment and Sports Programming Network (ESPN) made its debut on cable TV.
- Day 7-9 year 1986: Desmond Tutu became the first black to lead the Anglican Church in southern Africa.