Actor Marton Csokas
Living place: New Zealand
Birthday: 30-6-1966 (56 years old)
Population of the world 1966: 3.415 billions
Global rank: #32676
Phone number: updating
Character actor from New Zealand who played the villain role in xXx in 2002 and 2004's The Bourne Supremacy. He portrayed Lord Celeborn in the 2001 film The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring and concluding the 2003 season, The Lord of the Rings:. Return of the King He appeared on Aeon Flux and Xena: Warrior Princess.
He had a supporting role in the 2005 film, Kingdom of Heaven, alongside Orlando Bloom.
Marton Csokas birthday 30-6-1966 (at the age of 56).
Where is Actor Marton Csokas's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Marton Csokas was born in . is a Actor, whose Zodiac is Cancer, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Marton Csokas's global rank is 32676 and whose rank is 1480 in list of famous Actor. Population of the world in 1966 is about 3.415 billions persons.
Portrait of Actor Marton Csokas
A New Picture of Marton Csokas- New Zealand Famous Actor
Latest Picture of Actor Marton Csokas
A Portrait Picture of Actor Marton Csokas
Portrait Photo Marton Csokas
Top famous Actor
Top famous Zodiac of Cancer
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 1966
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 30th
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1966 and 30-6
Events in the world in the birth year of Marton Csokas
- France withdraws its forces from NATO. President De Gaulle visits the USSR (June 20).
- Sukarno leaves office in Indonesia; Suharto assumes power.
- Botswana, Lesotho, and Guyana become independent states within the British Commonwealth.
- India suffers the worst famine in 20 years; Lyndon Johnson asks for $1 billion in aid to the country.
Birthday Marton Csokas (30-6) in history
- Day 30-6 year 1859: French acrobat Charles Blondin, AKA Jean Francois Gravelet, walked across Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- Day 30-6 year 1908: A powerful natural explosion from an unknown cause rocked the Tunguska Basin, in eastern Siberia, flattening hundreds of square miles of forest and resulting in tremors that could be felt hundreds of miles away.
- Day 30-6 year 1921: President Warren G. Harding appointed former president William H. Taft chief justice of the United States.
- Day 30-6 year 1934: Adolf Hitler secured his position in the Nazi party by a "blood purge," ridding the party of other leaders such as Ernst Roehm and Kurt von Schleicher.
- Day 30-6 year 1936: Margaret Mitchell's Gone with the Wind was published.
- Day 30-6 year 1971: The 26th Amendment, which lowered the voting age to 18, was ratified by the states.
- Day 30-6 year 1998: The remains of a Vietnam War serviceman buried in the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers were identified as those of Air Force pilot Michael J. Blassie.