CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong
Nguyen Thanh Phuong
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1978 (44 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1978: 51,44 millions
Global rank: #78139
Phone number: updating
Nguyen Thanh Phuong is the fiancé of runner-up Thanh Tu. He is the CEO of Kangaroo Group, an enterprise specializing in manufacturing and trading kitchen equipment, household appliances, safe energy equipment, telecommunications equipment, door systems. It is known that this enterprise has a factory and about 3 thousand agents. Before marrying runner-up Thanh Tu, Nguyen Thanh Phuong once had a wife and had 2 children.
CEO Thanh Phuong was born into a poor family in the suburbs of Hanoi. He studied at Hanoi University of Business and Technology, then studied for a doctorate in Malaysia. Around 2000, Nguyen Thanh Phuong graduated from university and found a way to build a career. He used to go to Trung Kiem to find business opportunities. Here, he saw an automatic hot and cold water heater, so he came up with the idea of starting a business with water purification equipment.
In 2003, Nguyen Thanh Phuong established the company with a charter capital of about 150 million dong. He has been quite successful when bringing Viet Uc electronics company to become a famous enterprise in Vietnam. Viet Uc Refrigeration and Electrical Appliance Corporation Joint Stock Company mainly deals in water purifiers and water heaters.
In 2017, Nguyen Thanh Phuong established technology import-export investment joint stock company and is the holder the position of General Director of the company. Also in 2017, Kangaroo was honored to be in the Top 500 largest private enterprises in Vietnam, affirming its position in the Vietnamese home appliance market. Since June 2018, the company of CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong has been transformed into a joint stock company model of the Group. It is known that this company is aiming to become the leading household group in Southeast Asia in 2020.
On the afternoon of December 2, the wedding party of runner-up Thanh Tu and CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong was held. at a hotel in the center of Hanoi. Before deciding to have a wedding, the two dated in one. Although the age difference is quite large, runner-up Thanh Tu feels that she and her husband always get along and understand each other. The wedding of CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong and runner-up Thanh Tu had the participation of many famous faces such as: Miss Do My Linh, Ngoc Han...
Nguyen Thanh Phuong birthday ?-?-1978 (at the age of 44).
Where is CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Thanh Phuong was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Nguyen Thanh Phuong's global rank is 78139 and whose rank is 129 in list of famous CEO. Population of Vietnam in 1978 is about 51,44 millions persons.
Portrait photo of CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong
CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong is the founder of Viet Uc Refrigeration and Electronics Joint Stock Company
Picture of CEO Nguyen Thanh Phuong and runner-up Thanh Tu happy on the wedding day
New photos about CEO and Nguyen Thanh Phuong
Top famous CEO
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 1978
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1978 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Thanh Phuong
- Rhodesia's Prime Minister Ian D. Smith and three black leaders agree on transfer to black majority rule (Feb. 15).
- US Senate approves Panama Canal neutrality treaty (March 16); votes treaty to turn canal over to Panama by year 2000 (April 18).
- Former Italian Premier Aldo Moro kidnapped by left wing terrorists, who kill five bodyguards (March 16); he is found slain (May 9).
- Pope Paul VI , dead at 80, mourned (Aug. 6); new Pope, John Paul I, 65, dies unexpectedly after 34 days in office (Sept. 28); succeeded by Karol Cardinal Wojtyla of Poland as John Paul II (Oct. 16).
- "Framework for Peace" in Middle East signed by Egypt's President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Premier Menachem Begin after 13-day conference at Camp David led by President Jimmy Carter (Sept. 17).
- Jim Jones's followers commit mass suicide in Jonestown, Guyana (Nov. 18).