Entertainer Viet Anh
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 21-12-1956 (66 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1956: 27,56 millions
Global rank: #67535
Phone number: updating
Excellent artist Viet Anh is an artist who has left a mark in the hearts of Vietnamese audiences with many roles in classic plays such as: Night of the Night, Loi Vu, Da Co Hoai Lang... He is not only He is successful in the theater field, but he is also a familiar actor in movies and TV shows in Vietnam such as "Billionaire",... With his natural talent and bright acting style. Created and improvised without any pattern, the elite artist Viet Anh Anh is often invited to take on the roles of a tough old man who has many tricks but is kind enough to make a strong impression on the audience. In recognition of his dedication, in 2001 he was awarded the title of "Excellent Artist" by the State. In 2005, for the role of Mr. Nam in the play "Da Co Hoai Lang", he won the Golden Mai Award. In 2011, he was awarded the Golden Cu Neo Award by Tuoi Tre Newspaper. Continuing in his later successes in 2014, he became the Stage Director of 5B Drama Vo Van Tan.
Excellent artist Nguyen Viet Anh is the only person in my family who pursues children The artistic path had no one to support him, his family was not very well off, so he didn't have money to go to acting school. It was difficult, but thanks to his passion, enthusiasm and love for the job, he won. Despite the hardships and hardships he faced during his long journey to establish his current career.
In 1979, after graduating from high school, he entered the College of Arts and Culture, Faculty of Directing. In the early days of learning to act, he had to cycle for miles to see other people's rehearsal schedules, then he watched other people practice, then went home to practice and learn and his acting experience started from the early days. such. Having been passionate, he is not discouraged with him. He thinks that an actor's job is to act, but to act, act or enter the audience's heart is not simple at all. Thanks to the passions of his youth that have helped him a lot in his acting career for over 30 years and he loves it more and more every day
Performing is not an easy job. The passions that I still have in my youth have helped me a lot during the past 30 years. Acting does not bring fame, but love. Through many roles, we gradually develop feelings for the people who walk past us. "
Artist Hoai Linh, Thanh Loc, is a friend in the industry with excellent artist Viet Anh.
Viet Anh birthday 21-12-1956 (at the age of 66).
Where is Entertainer Viet Anh's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Viet Anh was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Sagittarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Monkey. Viet Anh's global rank is 67535 and whose rank is 26 in list of famous Entertainer. Population of Vietnam in 1956 is about 27,56 millions persons.
Artist Viet Anh
Artist Viet Anh with his daughter
Mr. Nam - Viet Anh
Family of Vietnamese artists for a while
Top famous Entertainer
Top famous Zodiac of Sagittarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Monkey
Top celebrities born in 1956
Top celebrities born in December
Top celebrities born in 21th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1956 and 21-12
Events in the world in the birth year of Viet Anh
- Nikita Khrushchev, First Secretary of USSR Communist Party, denounces Stalin's excesses (Feb. 24).
- Morocco gains independence from France (March 1) and Spain (April 7).
- Workers' uprising against Communist rule in Poland is crushed (June 28-30).
- Egypt takes control of Suez Canal (July 26). Israel launches attack on Egypt's Sinai peninsula and drives toward Suez Canal (Oct. 29). British and French invade Egypt at Port Said (Nov. 5). Cease-fire forced by US pressure stops British, French, and Israeli advance (Nov. 6). Background: Arab-Israeli Wars
- Soviet troops and tanks crush anti-Communist uprisings in Hungary (November).
Birthday Viet Anh (21-12) in history
- Day 21-12 year 1620: Pilgrims on the Mayflower sailboat landed in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- Day 21-12 year 1891: The first basketball game, invented at Springfield College in Massachusetts by James E. Naismith, was played.
- Day 21-12 year 1898: Pierre and Marie Curie discovered radium.
- Day 21-12 year 1913: The first crossword puzzle was printed in the New York World.
- Day 21-12 year 1937: Disney's Snow White, the first feature length color and sound cartoon, premiered.
- Day 21-12 year 1970: Elvis Presley met with president Richard Nixon in the White House.
- Day 21-12 year 1988: A terrorist bomb exploded aboard a Pan Am Boeing 747 over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing 270 people.
- Day 21-12 year 1991: Eleven of the former Soviet republics form the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Day 21-12 year 1995: Palestinians took over the control of the city of Bethlehem.