Miss Penlope Anne Coelin
Penlope Anne Coelin
Living place: Durban
Birthday: 15-4-1940 (83 years old)
Global rank: #93831
Phone number: updating
Penlope Anne Coelin was Miss World 1958. She was Miss South Africa. Penlope Anne Coelin is the second African woman, after Antigone Costanda of Egypt, to win the title. Her predecessor is Miss Marita Lindahl. The successor is Miss Corinne Rottschäfer.
Penlope Anne Coelin birthday 15-4-1940 (at the age of 83).
Where is Miss Penlope Anne Coelin's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Penlope Anne Coelin was born in Durban, of South Africa. Ms, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dragon. Penlope Anne Coelin's global rank is 93831 and whose rank is 180 in list of famous Miss.
Portrait of Miss Penlope Anne Coelin
Picture of Penlope Anne Coelin at the time of her coronation
Picture of Miss Penlope Anne Coelin
A portrait of Miss Penlope Anne Coelin
Top famous Miss
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dragon
Top celebrities born in 1940
Top celebrities born in April
Top celebrities born in 15th
Born in Durban
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1940 and 15-4
Events in the world in the birth year of Penlope Anne Coelin
- Winston Churchill becomes Britain's Prime Minister.
- Trotsky is assassinated in Mexico.
- Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania annexed by U.S.S.R.
- Hitler invades Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, and Luxembourg.
- Lascaux caves with Cro-Magnon art discovered by French schoolboy.
Birthday Penlope Anne Coelin (15-4) in history
- Day 15-4 year 1755: Writer Samuel Johnson has published his book The English Dictionary.
- Day 15-4 year 1817: Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet opened the first free American school for the deaf in Hartford, Conn.
- Day 15-4 year 1861: In response to the attack on Fort Sumter three days earlier, President Abraham Lincoln declared a state of insurrection and called out Union troops.
- Day 15-4 year 1912: Titanic sank off the coast of Newfoundland on its maiden voyage after it struck an iceberg.
- Day 15-4 year 1920: A paymaster and guard were murdered in Braintree, Mass. Sacco and Vanzetti were accused of the crime.
- Day 15-4 year 1945: Nazi concentration camp Bergen-Belsen was liberated by Canadian and British forces.
- Day 15-4 year 1947: Jackie Robinson made his Brooklyn Dodger debut and scored the game-winning run. On April 15, 1997, his number, 42, was retired.
- Day 15-4 year 1955: Ray Kroc acquired McDonald's and opened his first restaurant in Des Plaines, Ill., today the official McDonald’s Corporate Museum.
- Day 15-4 year 1996: The 100th Boston Marathon was won by Moses Tanui of Kenya.
- Day 15-4 year 1998: Cambodian despot Pol Pot, leader of the Khmer Rouge, died.
- Day 15-4 year 2013: Two bombs exploded at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing 3 and injuring at least 170 others.
- Day 15-4 year 2019: At 6:40 p.m., a large fire broke out on the roof of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France, causing extensive damage to the church.