Movie Cuoc Chien Da Vu Tru
Cuoc Chien Da Vu Tru
Working place: United States
Founding day: 11-3-2022 (1 years old)
Global rank: #3529
Phone number: updating
The Multiverse War, the English name is Everything Everywhere All at Once, is a comedy-drama film mixed with action and martial arts. The film was written, directed, and co-produced by Daniel Scheinert and Daniel Kwan with the Russo brothers. The film has the participation of Chinese actress Duong Tu Quynh. Duong Tu Quynh plays the female lead, a Chinese-American discovered by the Internal Revenue Service who must link up with versions of herself in multiple parallel universes to stop a being that is destroying the multiverse. pillar. The film also has the participation of actors Quan Ke Huy, Jenny Slate, Hua Wei Luan, Harry Shum, Jr. , Ngo Han Chuong, and Jamie Lee Curtis.
Cuoc Chien Da Vu Tru founding day 11-3-2022 (at the age of 1).
Where is Movie Cuoc Chien Da Vu Tru's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Cuoc Chien Da Vu Tru was born in United States. is a Movie, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Cuoc Chien Da Vu Tru's global rank is 3529 and whose rank is 42 in list of famous Movie.
Movie image of the Multiverse War
Image of the female protagonist of the movie Multiverse War
Top famous Movie
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 2022
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 11th
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2022 and 11-3
Founding day Cuoc Chien Da Vu Tru (11-3) in history
- Day 11-3 year 1861: The Confederate States of America adopted its constitution.
- Day 11-3 year 1888: A torrential rainstorm hit the East Coast. The rain turned to snow the next day and it became the Blizzard of 1888, the most famous snowstorm in American history. It caused more than 400 deaths.
- Day 11-3 year 1930: William Howard Taft became the first U.S. president to be buried in the National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia.
- Day 11-3 year 1941: President Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Bill.
- Day 11-3 year 1942: General Douglas MacArthur leaves the Philippines saying, "I shall return."
- Day 11-3 year 1985: Mikhail Gorbachev became head of the Soviet Union following the death of Konstantin Chernenko. At 54, he was the youngest member of the ruling Politburo.
- Day 11-3 year 1990: Augusto Pinochet of Chile, dictator since 1973, steps down.
- Day 11-3 year 1993: Janet Reno won unanimous Senate confirmation to be the first female U.S. Attorney General.
- Day 11-3 year 2004: Over 200 people were killed and over 1,400 were injured when bombs exploded in Madrid train stations. Al-Qaeda took responsibility for the attacks.
- Day 11-3 year 2011: Japan is hit by an enormous earthquake that triggers a deadly 23-foot tsunami in the country's north, about 230 miles northeast of Tokyo. Cooling systems in one of the reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station fail shortly after the earthquake, causing a nuclear crisis.