Movie Nghe Sieu De
Nghe Sieu De
Working place: Ho Chi Minh
Founding day: 29-4-2022 (1 years old)
Global rank: #3410
Phone number: updating
Super Easy Job is a movie Vietnam that was premiered in 2016. 2022, directed by Vo Thanh Hoa, produced by CJ HK Entertainment and Thu Trang Entertainment, distributed by CJ E& M. This movie is a remake of the Korean movie "Super Hard Job" that was released in 2019. The film has the participation of the cast: Kieu Minh Tuan, Thu Trang, Hua Vi Van, Tien Luat, Quang Tuan, Vu Ngoc Anh, Thanh My... The film is set in Ho Chi Minh City, revolving around the story of a person Retired police and many "rogue" youths in the neighborhood together bought a broken rice restaurant to track a crime boss. It is worth mentioning that this restaurant is suddenly famous, so the crime investigation mission of the whole group is in danger of falling apart.
- Uncle Thai played by Hua Vi Van
- Thu "Two Fingers" played by Thu Trang
- Phu Hoa, played by Kieu Minh Tuan plays
- Tien Luat as Hoang Vu Su
- Cat Giang Ho played by Quang Tuan
- Vinh do Huynh Phuong close
- Baby My played by Thanh My
- Mr Bay played by Huu Chau played
- Kim Assassin played by Vu Ngoc Anh
- The girl played by Quynh Mieu a> close
Nghe Sieu De founding day 29-4-2022 (at the age of 1).
Where is Movie Nghe Sieu De's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nghe Sieu De was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. is a Movie, whose Zodiac is Taurus, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Nghe Sieu De's global rank is 3410 and whose rank is 37 in list of famous Movie.
Photos of the movie Super Easy Job
Pictures of the filmmaking crew Super Easy Job at the movie premiere
Top famous Movie
Top famous Zodiac of Taurus
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 2022
Top celebrities born in April
Top celebrities born in 29th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2022 and 29-4
Founding day Nghe Sieu De (29-4) in history
- Day 29-4 year 1429: The heroine, Joanna of Arc, has entered the city of Orléans. She ended its months-long siege and became known as "The Handmaid of Orléans."
- Day 29-4 year 1916: The Easter rebellion in Ireland ended with the surrender of Irish nationalists.
- Day 29-4 year 1945: American soldiers liberated the Dachau concentration camp.
- Day 29-4 year 1978: Japan's Naomi Uemura, traveling by sled dog, became the first person to reach the North Pole alone.
- Day 29-4 year 1980: Film director Alfred Hitchcock died at age of 80.
- Day 29-4 year 1986: Pitcher Roger Clemens set a major league baseball record by striking out 20 batters in a regular nine-inning game. He repeated his feat in 1996.
- Day 29-4 year 1992: A Los Angeles jury acquitted four police officers accused of beating Rodney King. Massive rioting and looting ensued.
- Day 29-4 year 1997: The first joint U.S.-Russian space walk was made by Jerry Linenger and Vasily Tsibliyev from space station Mir.
- Day 29-4 year 2011: Kate Middleton marries Prince William in a lavish royal wedding at Westminster Abbey in London.