Network phenomenon Khanh Gaga
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1992 (30 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1992: 68,45 millions
Global rank: #3458
Phone number: updating
Khanh Gaga, whose real name is Nguyen Dang Khanh, is an online phenomenon that is attracting the attention of the online community and music-loving audiences. The clip of the song Let's love each other performed by Khanh Gaga is shared by the online community. Before that, he once won the hearts of the online community when making a music clip Showbiz of today with the names of many Vietnamese artists put together. Among them are famous artists such as My Linh, My Tam, Ho Ngoc Ha, La Thanh Huyen, Mr. Cao Thang, Dong Nhi, Tran Thanh, Huyen Baby...
Khanh Gaga birthday ?-?-1992 (at the age of 30).
Where is Network phenomenon Khanh Gaga's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Khanh Gaga was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Monkey. Khanh Gaga's global rank is 3458 and whose rank is 38 in list of famous Network phenomenon. Population of Vietnam in 1992 is about 68,45 millions persons.
Portrait of the internet phenomenon Khanh Gaga
The image of the internet phenomenon Khanh Gaga performing on stage
A new photo of the internet phenomenon Khanh Gaga
The latest photo of the internet phenomenon Khanh Gaga
Top famous Network phenomenon
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Monkey
Top celebrities born in 1992
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1992 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Khanh Gaga
- Yugoslav Federation broken up (Jan. 15). US recognizes three former Yugoslav republics (April 7). UN expels Serbian-dominated Yugoslavia (Sept. 22).
- Bush and Yeltsin proclaim a formal end to the Cold War (Feb. 1).
- US lifts trade sanctions against China (Feb. 21).
- General Manuel Noriega, former leader of Panama, convicted in US court (April 9) and sentenced to 40 years on drug charges (July 10).
- Russian Parliament approves START treaty (Nov. 4).
- US forces leave Philippines, ending nearly a century of American military presence (Nov. 24).
- Czechoslovak Parliament approves separation into two nations (Nov. 25). Background: Czech Republic and Slovakia
- UN approves US-led force to guard food for Somalia (Dec. 3).
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) signed (Dec. 17).