Only Toker Duong Minh Nguyet
783 Only Toker
Duong Minh Nguyet
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: 15-2-2001 (22 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2001: 78,62 millions
Global rank: #78119
Phone number: updating
Duong Minh Nguyet is a young content creator on the Tikok platform. She owns more than 80 thousand followers on the Tiktok platform. She is currently a student majoring in Multimedia Communications at FPT University Hanoi. Possessing a pretty appearance, agile and active in extracurricular activities, she once held the position of head of the FCamp Organizing Committee to welcome new students of Course 18 of FPT University Hanoi. The reason Duong Minh Nguyet is the head of the Fcamp organizing committee is because she has a passion for events. It is Fcamp that has brought her positive energy, the opportunity to experience and practice skills, and to live passionately with youth.
Duong Minh Nguyet birthday 15-2-2001 (at the age of 22).
Where is Only Toker Duong Minh Nguyet's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Duong Minh Nguyet was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Aquarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Duong Minh Nguyet's global rank is 78119 and whose rank is 783 in list of famous Only Toker. Population of Vietnam in 2001 is about 78,62 millions persons.
Portrait photo of Tiktoker Duong Minh Nguyet
New image of Tiktoker Duong Minh Nguyet
Tiktoker Duong Minh Nguyet has a dynamic and unique fashion sense
A new photo of Tiktoker Duong Minh Nguyet
Top famous Only Toker
Top famous Zodiac of Aquarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 2001
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2001 and 15-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Duong Minh Nguyet
- Congo president Laurent Kabila assassinated by bodyguard (Jan. 16). Son Joseph Kabila takes over amid continuing civil war.
- Ariel Sharon wins election in Israel (Feb. 6). Right-wing leader chosen overwhelmingly as nation's fifth prime minister in just over five years during worst Israeli-Palestinian violence in years. Background: Middle East.
- The long-simmering resentment of Macedonia's ethnic Albanians erupts into violence in March. The rebels seek greater autonomy within Macedonia. After six months of fighting, a peace agreement is signed (Aug. 13). British-led NATO forces enter the country and disarm the guerrillas. Background: Macedonia and the Balkans.
- U.S. spy plane and Chinese jet collide (April 2); Sino-American relations deteriorate during a standoff. The 24 crew members of the U.S. plane were detained for 11 days and released after the U.S. issued a formal statement of regret.
- Former Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosevic is delivered to UN tribunal in The Hague to await war-crime trial (June 29).
- Without U.S., 178 nations reach agreement on climate accord, which rescues, though dilutes, 1997 Kyoto Protocol (July 23).
- In response to Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, U.S. and British forces launch bombing campaign on Taliban government and al-Qaeda terrorist camps in Afghanistan (Oct. 7). Bombings continue on a daily basis. Background: Afghanistan.
- Irish Republican Army announces that it has begun to dismantle its weapons arsenal, marking a dramatic leap forward in Northern Ireland peace process (Oct. 23). Background: Northern Ireland Primer.
- At a UN-sponsored summit in Bonn, Germany, Afghani factions meet to create a post-Taliban government (Nov. 27). Hamid Karzai is selected as head of the transitional government (Dec. 5). Background: Who's Who in Afghanistan.
- Taliban regime in Afghanistan collapses after two months of bombing by American warplanes and fighting by Northern Alliance ground troops (Dec. 9).
- Israel condemns the Palestinian Authority as a "terror-supporting entity" and severs ties with leader Yasir Arafat following mounting violence against Israelis (Dec. 3). The Israeli Army begins bombing Palestinian areas. Background: Middle East.
Birthday Duong Minh Nguyet (15-2) in history
- Day 15-2 year 1764: The St. Louis was established. But at that time, it was just a French fur trading station.
- Day 15-2 year 1879: President Rutherford Hayes signed a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court.
- Day 15-2 year 1898: USS Maine blew up in Havana harbor, touching off the Spanish-American War.
- Day 15-2 year 1913: The New York Armory Show opened, introducing America to Picasso, Duchamp, and Matisse.
- Day 15-2 year 1933: Chicago Mayor Anton J. Cermak was killed in an assassination attempt on president-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt in Miami.
- Day 15-2 year 1965: The Maple Leaf Flag officially became the new national flag of Canada.
- Day 15-2 year 1989: More than 100,000 Soviet troops withdrew from Afghanistan almost 10 years after the USSR invaded the country.
- Day 15-2 year 2002: Olympics officials resolved the judging scandal by awarding Canadian pairs figure skaters Jamie Sale and David Pelletier a gold medal while allowing the Russians, Elena Berezhnaya and Anton Sikharulidze, to keep their medal.
- Day 15-2 year 2003: Millions of protesters around the world demonstrated against the threat of a U.S. war on Iraq.
- Day 15-2 year 2012: A prison fire in Comayagua, Honduras killed 360.