Performer Ly Hoanh Nghi
Ly Hoanh Nghi
Living place: Bac Kinh
Birthday: 26-6-1998 (24 years old)
Population of the world 1998: 5.918 billions
Global rank: #927
Phone number: updating
Ly Hoanh Nghi handsome actor "popular like alcohol" thanks to the movie "Young Master Evil Don't Kiss Me". Hoanh Nghi emerged with the image of a hot boy who looks like Jang Geun Suk when he has long hair; like Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Lam Canh Tan with short hair. With the image in "Evil young master, don't kiss me", fans think that he has many similarities with the male god Duong Duong, especially in the tall and thin figure, with slender eyes and lips.
Previously, Ly Hoanh Nghi was a trainee of SM entertainment company but for some reason gave up training in Korea.
In 2014, Ly Hoanh Nghi was noticed by the audience when participating in the reality show X-Change of Hunan station. A handsome face, romantic long hair and outstanding height make Ly Hoanh Nghi attract the attention of the audience.
Some of the films that Ly Hoanh Nghi participated in include: The male god of the division, Whose youth is not ambiguous, Huo Khuc Disease, Learning the know-it-all sister and especially the main role in the movie "Evil Master Young Master" Don't kiss me." The film is adapted from the famous romance series. In the movie, Ly Hoanh Nghi takes on the role of a hot guy outside Han That Luc, who impresses fans with his delicate appearance and gentle lines.
In addition to acting, Ly Hoanh Nghi also has the ability to singing, with his brother Ly Minh Lam duet "Good guy" and "Love U".
Difficulty should Hoanh Nghi always try, strive to have a better life. Hoanh Nghi's hardships and hardships, along with his own efforts, made fans love him even more.
Weight: about 72 kg
Three measurements: updating
Ly Hoanh Nghi birthday 26-6-1998 (at the age of 24).
Where is Performer Ly Hoanh Nghi's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Ly Hoanh Nghi was born in Lieu Ninh, of China. Mr working and living in Bac Kinh, of China. Mr, whose Zodiac is Cancer, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Ly Hoanh Nghi's global rank is 927 and whose rank is 84 in list of famous Performer. Population of the world in 1998 is about 5.918 billions persons.
Handsome actor Li Hongyi
Famous actor Li Hongyi in the movie Young Master Evil Don't Kiss Me
Actor Li Hongyi was praised for his acting ability
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Cancer
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1998
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 26th
Born in Lieu Ninh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1998 and 26-6
Events in the world in the birth year of Ly Hoanh Nghi
- Serbs battle ethnic Albanians in Kosovo (March 5 et seq.). Serbs renew attack on Kosovo rebels (June 1). NATO, on verge of air strikes, reaches settlement with Milosevic on Kosovo (Oct. 12).
- Good Friday Accord is reached in Northern Ireland (April 10). Irish Parliament backs peace agreement (April 22). Background: N. Ireland Peace Negotiations
- Europeans agree on single currency, the euro (May 3).
- India conducts three atomic tests despite worldwide disapproval (May 11, 13). Pakistan stages five nuclear tests in response (May 29, 30).
- Indonesian dictator Suharto steps down after 32 years in power (May 21).
- Iraq ends cooperation with UN arms inspectors (Aug. 5). Clinton orders air strikes (Dec. 16–19).
- US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania bombed (Aug. 7). US cruise missiles hit suspected terrorist bases in Sudan and Afghanistan (Aug. 20).
- Russia fights to avert financial collapse (Aug. 17).
- Former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet arrested in London (Oct. 16).
- Wye Mills Agreement between Netanyahu and Arafat moves Middle East peace talks forward (Oct. 23). Background: Middle East Peace Negotiations
Birthday Ly Hoanh Nghi (26-6) in history
- Day 26-6 year 1819: The bicycle was patented by W. K. Clarkson.
- Day 26-6 year 1843: Hong Kong was proclaimed a British crown colony.
- Day 26-6 year 1906: The first Grand Prix motor race was held in Le Mans, France.
- Day 26-6 year 1959: The St. Lawrence Seaway, connecting the Great Lakes and the Atlantic, was opened.
- Day 26-6 year 1963: President John Kennedy gave his, "Ich bin ein Berliner" (I am a Berliner) speech in West Berlin.
- Day 26-6 year 1976: The CN tower in Toronto opened, then the world's tallest free-standing structure.
- Day 26-6 year 2000: The first map of the human genome, which required decoding more than 3 billion biochemical "letters" of human DNA, is completed.
- Day 26-6 year 2003: Former South Carolina senator Strom Thurmond died at age 100.