Vietnamese modern writer Dung Ha
Living place: Ha Noi
Global rank: #61864
Phone number: updating
Writer Dung Ha (pen name: Thai Linh) real name is Pham Dien, born in Hong Phong commune, Vu Thu district, Thai Binh province.
He is a member of the Vietnam Writers Association. He is also a general of the Vietnam People's Army, the rank of Major General, the former Political Director of the Special Forces, the former Head of the Military History Department of the General Department of Politics of the People's Army of Vietnam, the former Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Literature. military technology (1982-1993). He is one of four writers in the Vietnam People's Army who were conferred the rank of Major General, along with: Ho Phuong, Chu Phac, Nguyen Chi Trung.
He retired in 1993.
Writer Dung Ha passed away on March 1, 2011 in Hanoi.
He was conferred:
- The Military Arts Magazine Short Story Competition Award: 1959 for "Following her husband", in 1961 for the short story "China" citadel";
- First class Military Merit Medal;
- First class Resistance War Medal;
- Glorious Soldier's Medal (first class) First – Second – Third);
- Victory Medal, Second Class;
- War Medal (Second – Third);
- Military War Medal determined to win;
- The 60-year-old badge of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
- Long road (novel - 1987);
- Kai 42 (short story - 1995);
- Land of Love (novel - 1978);
- Morning Star (novel - 1974, 1980, 1987);
- The shadow of an old life (novel - 1980);
- The North Wind (short story - 1963);
- Fate of a Girl (2002);
- River River (novel – 2006); li>
- 17 years old, he enlisted in the army and participated in the Dien Bien Phu Campaign as a Battalion Politician, directly commanding the unit to capture hill A1. Then assigned to escort French prisoners to Thanh Hoa. Some time later, Dung Ha returned to Dien Bien Phu with an economic unit, this period was shown by him in the novel "Land of love".
- Resistance During the war against the US, he was assigned to the Navy.
- On March 19, 1967, the Special Forces Army was established. He was appointed as a political cadre, then as the Political Director of the Army; directly involved in leading commando troops in the central battlefield.
- In 1973, he wrote and published the novel "Sao Mai" while holding the position of commanding officer of the special forces.
- In 1975, the war against the US ended, he returned to be the head of the Military History Department;
- In 1982, he was appointed Editor-in-Chief of Military Arts Magazine. During this time, he was conferred the rank of Major General.
Dung Ha was born in 15-8-1929, death day is 01/03/2011, at the age of 82.
Where is Vietnamese modern writer Dung Ha's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Dung Ha was born in Thai Binh, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Leo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Dung Ha's global rank is 61864 and whose rank is 27 in list of famous Vietnamese modern writer.
Portrait of Vietnamese Modern Writer Dung Ha in his youth
A portrait of Vietnamese Modern Writer Dung Ha
Picture of Vietnamese Modern Writer Dung Ha
A new photo of Dung Ha- Writer modern Vietnam famous Thai Binh- Vietnam
Top famous Vietnamese modern writer
Top famous Zodiac of Leo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1929
Top celebrities born in August
Top celebrities born in 15th
Born in Thai Binh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1929 and 15-8
Events in the world in the birth year of Dung Ha
- Trotsky is expelled from U.S.S.R.
- The Lateran Treaty establishes an independent Vatican City.
- First large-scale Jewish-Arab violence caused by a clash at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
Birthday Dung Ha (15-8) in history
- Day 15-8 year 1057: The King of Scotland, Macbeth was killed by Malcolm Canmore.
- Day 15-8 year 1911: Proctor & Gamble Company introduced Crisco vegetable shortening.
- Day 15-8 year 1935: Aviator Wiley Post and actor Will Rogers were killed in a plane crash.
- Day 15-8 year 1939: The Wizard of Oz premiered in Hollywood.
- Day 15-8 year 1947: The Indian Independence Bill created the two independent states of India and Pakistan.
- Day 15-8 year 1948: South Korea became the Republic of Korea.
- Day 15-8 year 1969: Woodstock Music and Art Fair opened at Max Yasgur's dairy farm in Bethel, New York.
- Day 15-8 year 1998: A car bomb in Omagh, Northern Ireland, killed 29 people. It was the deadliest act of violence in more than 30 years of "Troubles."
- Day 15-8 year 2001: Astronomers announced the discovery of the first solar system outside our own.