Businessmen Nguyen Thi Nga
Nguyen Thi Nga
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: 17-8-1955 (68 years old)
Global rank: #93863
Phone number: updating
Nguyen Thi Nga is known as the richest businesswoman in Vietnam. She is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeAbank) and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Joint Stock Company. part Intimex Vietnam.
Graduated with a bachelor's degree in economics from National Economics University, besides, she also took many economics classes in many different countries such as France, Germany, Japan, Australia. . She is also the first female businesswoman in Vietnam to be invited to attend a class in George Town, USA under the sponsorship of her foundation. -clinton/a0wa">Hillary Clinton- lady former president Bill Clinton dedicated to leaders of economic groups in other countries.
Mrs. Nguyen Thi Nga's operation history:
Since 2000, she has been a shareholder of Techcombank and then she was elected to the Board of Directors of Techcombank. the position of Vice President, then First Vice President of this bank. In 2004, she became the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Techcombank until 2006. Besides, she was also the President and General Director of King Valley Company Limited.
In 2007, she became became the Chairman of Seabank and also in this year from King Valley Limited Liability Company built BRG Group - a corporation that owns shares in the fields of finance, banking, golf courses, and hotels. .
Currently, BRG Group under her leadership includes member units: SeABank, Kings' Island Golf Resort international golf course in Son Tay, Hanoi, coastal resort and Do Son international golf course Seaside Golf Resort in Hai Phong city, Legend Hill Golf Resort in Soc Son, Hanoi, entertainment and sports area and international golf course Legend Hill - Legend Hill Golf Resort, Hilton Hanoi Hotel Opera, Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, Song Nhue Hotel,...
Since 2009, she is also the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Intimex Vietnam Joint Stock Company - an enterprise specializing in supermarket business, import-export and aquaculture and owns a large amount of real estate with plots of land whose location is considered "more expensive than gold", typically land number 22-23 Le Thai To.
It can be said that although working in many fields, in the real estate field, Ms. Nguyen Thi Nga is currently considered the most powerful woman in the real estate market because of her large number of projects. real estate. Currently, it is estimated that the BRG group she holds will have about 7 high-class golf courses along with 8 hotels and resorts stretching from Hanoi to the South.
In addition, she also invests in housing projects own a series of projects including Aqua Spring Project at 282 Nguyen Huy Tuong ; Oriental westlake project, near West Lake with 1,992m2; BRG Coastal City project with a scale of 27 hectares in the coastal area of Do Son, Hai Phong.
Currently, she and her husband have two children, a son and a daughter, who are all talented people; son Le Tuan Anh currently holds the position of Vice Chairman of the Council SeABank's administrators and daughter Le Thi Thuy are currently Deputy General Director of the bank and Standing Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
<3 -vuong/a93r">Billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong about wealth in money.
Nguyen Thi Nga birthday 17-8-1955 (at the age of 68).
Where is Businessmen Nguyen Thi Nga's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Thi Nga was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Leo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Nguyen Thi Nga's global rank is 93863 and whose rank is 1386 in list of famous Businessmen.
Portrait of Vietnam's richest businesswoman Nguyen Thi Nga
Nguyen Thi Nga - head of BRG Group
Nguyen Thi Nga speaking at an event
Nguyen Thi Nga - President of SeaBank
Top famous Businessmen
Top famous Zodiac of Leo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 1955
Top celebrities born in August
Top celebrities born in 17th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1955 and 17-8
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Thi Nga
- Nikolai A. Bulganin becomes Soviet premier, replacing Malenkov (Feb. 8). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Churchill resigns (April 5); Anthony Eden succeeds him (April 6).
- Federal Republic of West Germany becomes a sovereign state (May 5).
- The Soviet Union and seven East European countries sign the Warsaw Pact, a mutual defense treaty (May 14).
- Argentina ousts dictator Juan Perón (Sept. 19).
- US starts sending $216 million in aid to Vietnam.
- The US, UK, USSR, and France meet at a summit in Geneva.
Birthday Nguyen Thi Nga (17-8) in history
- Day 17-8 year 1807: Robert Fulton's steamboat, the Clermont, began its trip up the Hudson River to Albany.
- Day 17-8 year 1863: Fort Sumter, S.C. was bombarded by Union ships during the Civil War.
- Day 17-8 year 1896: Prospectors found gold in Alaska, a discovery that set off the Klondike gold rush.
- Day 17-8 year 1945: Indonesian nationalists proclaimed independence from the Netherlands.
- Day 17-8 year 1962: 18-year-old Peter Fechter was shot and killed by guards at the Berlin Wall, spurring riots.
- Day 17-8 year 1969: Hurricane Camille devastated the Gulf Coast, killing 248 people.
- Day 17-8 year 1978: The first successful trans-Atlantic balloon flight landed outside of Paris.
- Day 17-8 year 1987: Rudolf Hess, Adolf Hitler's second in command, committed suicide.
- Day 17-8 year 2008: U.S. swimmer Michael Phelps won his eighth gold medal, breaking the record set by Mark Spitz in the 1972 Games. Phelps also set the record for the most golds in a single Olympics.