Lieutenant-General Vo Van Liem
Vo Van Liem
Living place: Tien Giang
Birthday: 10-12-1955 (68 years old)
Global rank: #51950
Phone number: updating
Vo Van Liem is a senior officer with the rank of Lieutenant General of the Vietnam People's Army. He was a former deputy political commissar of Military Region 9, a member of the delegation Vinh Long at the Vietnam National Assembly Deputies Class 12. Before that, he was the director of the Political Department of Military Region 9. In 2011, he was appointed to the position of Deputy Chairman of the Central Military Commission's Inspection Committee. In the same year, he was promoted to Lieutenant General. In 2016, Mr. Lien retired according to the regime prescribed by the state.
Recently, netizens are talking about the case of Lieutenant General Vo Van Liem insulting the traffic police when being trafficked by the police. He asked to stop the car because his car ran a red light. Specifically, at 11:30 a.m. on July 14, 2017, while traveling on Vo Van Kiet road, from the center of Can Tho city to the airport, Lieutenant General Liem's car was stolen by a traffic police team belonging to the group. Binh Thuy district police - Can Tho asked to stop the car because his car exceeded the allowed speed. But it is worth mentioning that, when this task force ordered the driver to stop, the car did not stop but continued to run. Because of this, the traffic police had to use motorbikes to chase the vehicle to prevent it from entering the inner city Tp. Can Tho. When a traffic policeman invited the driver to get off the bus and present his documents, the driver did not obey the order. Meanwhile, another man in the car, Lieutenant General Liem (according to Colonel Tran Ngoc Hanh, deputy director of the Can Tho City Police Department, confirmed to the press), expressed disapproval. with the traffic police asking to stop his car, so he constantly cursed lieutenant Thanh. After that, Mr. Liem pulled out a plastic card and gave it to the traffic policeman on duty, and loudly demanded the dismissal of the director of the Can Tho Police Department, and then directed his driver to continue driving home. towards Ninh Kieu district. Then, on the internet, there was a clip recording the scene of Lieutenant General Liem shouting at the traffic police harshly, which was spread very quickly by netizens. On July 16, Mr. Lam had an exchange with the press. He thought that his car was not speeding, and because he was angry with the traffic policeman who worked with him, he scolded him. Mr. Liem also added that, after the incident happened, he called the Binh Thuy District Police Chief to report this incident and confirmed that his car did not violate traffic laws. At the same time, he also admitted to saying rude words to this traffic policeman. Mr. Liem also said that because he had an urgent job, he had to take out his industry card to apply.
Vo Van Liem birthday 10-12-1955 (at the age of 68).
Where is Lieutenant-General Vo Van Liem's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Vo Van Liem was born in Tien Giang, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Sagittarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Vo Van Liem's global rank is 51950 and whose rank is 1 in list of famous Lieutenant-General.
Portrait of Lieutenant General Vo Van Liem
Photo of Lieutenant General Vo Van Liem at the session of National Assembly Deputies
Lieutenant General Vo Van Liem was asked to stop by traffic police because his car exceeded the allowed speed.
Top famous Lieutenant-General
Top famous Zodiac of Sagittarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 1955
Top celebrities born in December
Top celebrities born in 10th
Born in Tien Giang
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1955 and 10-12
Events in the world in the birth year of Vo Van Liem
- Nikolai A. Bulganin becomes Soviet premier, replacing Malenkov (Feb. 8). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Churchill resigns (April 5); Anthony Eden succeeds him (April 6).
- Federal Republic of West Germany becomes a sovereign state (May 5).
- The Soviet Union and seven East European countries sign the Warsaw Pact, a mutual defense treaty (May 14).
- Argentina ousts dictator Juan Perón (Sept. 19).
- US starts sending $216 million in aid to Vietnam.
- The US, UK, USSR, and France meet at a summit in Geneva.
Birthday Vo Van Liem (10-12) in history
- Day 10-12 year 1817: Mississippi became the 20th state in the United States.
- Day 10-12 year 1869: The territory of Wyoming authorized women to vote and hold office.
- Day 10-12 year 1901: The first Nobel Prizes were awarded in Stockholm, Sweden, in the fields of physics, chemistry, medicine, literature, and peace.
- Day 10-12 year 1948: The United Nations General Assembly adopted its Universal Declaration on Human Rights.
- Day 10-12 year 1950: Dr. Ralph Bunche became the first black to receive a Nobel Peace Prize.
- Day 10-12 year 1964: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., received the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Day 10-12 year 1999: Los Alamos scientist Wen Ho Lee was arrested and charged with stealing classified information.
- Day 10-12 year 2004: A U.S. passenger jet landed in Vietnam, the first one to do so since the Vietnam War ended nearly three decades earlier.