New Poet Tu Mo
12 New Poet
Living place: Ha Noi
Global rank: #55589
Phone number: updating
Poet Tu Mo's real name is Ho Trong Hieu, born in Hang Hom Street (Hanoi), in a poor working family in the city (small handicrafts). He is a Vietnamese satirical poet.
He died on July 13, 1976, at the Vietnam-Soviet Friendship Hospital, Hanoi, at the age of 76.
- First Prize in Poetry of the Vietnam Arts and Culture Association, 1951;
- Second Prize in Poetry of the Vietnam Arts and Culture Association, 1955;
- Awards Ho Chi Minh for Literature-Art, phase II, 2001.
- Battle Pen (1960)
- Endless Hero (1952)
- Grandfather and grandson (a book of children's poetry, 1970)
- Upside down stream: volume 1 (Dai Nay Published, 1934), Volume 2 (Dai Nay Publishing, 1941) .
- The Smile of Resistance (1952)
- The Smile of Righteousness (1958)
- Blow of the Pen (1962)
- Tu Mo's Poetry (collection of poetry, 1971)
- Tam Cam (chèo, 1955)
- The monk killed the enemy (chèo, 1955)
- Dragon bamboo into the water (tung tuong) , 1942)
- The Midlands of Victory Laughing (poetry, cheo, xam singing, 1953)
- Diem loyen ca (acting ca, 1949),
- Ethnic Rise (act, 1959),...
- As a child, he studied kanji with his grandfather. When his grandfather died, he studied the national language script in Hang Manh street. After that, he applied for a transfer to a state school on Hang Bong street, followed by a school in Hang Voi.
- In 1914, he passed his first degree in French-Vietnamese elementary school, and the following year he was admitted to University of Science and Technology. Buoi High School (now High School Chu Van An), Chung with Hoang Ngoc Phach.
- In 1916, he started writing poetry. li>
- At the age of 18, he passed Thanh Chung's degree. At the end of that year, he applied to work as a secretary in the Department of Finance (Hanoi) until 1945.
- In 1926, he wrote a poem. Published in Vietnam Youth magazine, Tu Dan magazine.
- In 1932, Tu Mo joined Tu Luc Van Doan, then was assigned to be in charge of the column of Reverse Water in Phong Hoa newspaper.
- December 1946, the Vietnam-France War broke out, Tu Mo went to the war zone to join the resistance war with his familiar satirical pen. During this period, Tu Mo signed the name of the Battle Pen.
- When the war ended, in 1954, he continued to compose to serve the struggle in the new period.
- In 1957, he was elected Vice President of the Union. Vietnam Literary and Arts Association, and a standing member of the Vietnam Writers' Association.
Tu Mo was born in 14-3-1900, death day is 03/07/1976, at the age of 76.
Where is New Poet Tu Mo's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tu Mo was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Tu Mo's global rank is 55589 and whose rank is 12 in list of famous New Poet.
Portrait of New Poet Tu Me
Poet Tu Mo and his friends
A picture of New Poet Tu Mo
Top famous New Poet
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1900
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 14th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1900 and 14-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Tu Mo
- Fauvist movement in painting begins, led by Henri Matisse.
- Austrian psychiatrist Sigmund Freud publishes The Interpretation of Dreams.
- In China, the anti-foreigner Boxers occupy Beijing. International force ends both the siege and the Boxer Rebellion.
Birthday Tu Mo (14-3) in history
- Day 14-3 year 1743: THE FIRST TOWN HALL was first held in Boston, Massachusetts, at Faneuil Hall.
- Day 14-3 year 1794: The cotton gin was patented by Eli Whitney.
- Day 14-3 year 1939: The Republic of Czechoslovakia was dissolved, soon to be occupied by the Nazis.
- Day 14-3 year 1950: The FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list made its debut.
- Day 14-3 year 1958: Perry Como's single "Catch a Falling Star" became the first RIAA gold record.
- Day 14-3 year 1964: Jack Ruby was found guilty of the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald, alleged assassin of President John F. Kennedy.
- Day 14-3 year 1990: The Soviet Congress voted Mikhail Gorbachev into the newly-created and powerful position of president.