Player Ma Dong Seok
Ma Dong Seok
Living place: South Korean
Birthday: 1-3-1971 (51 years old)
Population of the world 1971: 3.783 billions
Global rank: #54506
Phone number: updating
Ma Dong Seok or Ma Dong-seok, foreign name is Don Lee, real name is Lee Dong-seok, is a famous Korean actor. He is known through many films such as: Nameless Gangster,The Unjust, The Neighbor... He played the main role in the series. movies Norigae and Murdere. Before joining the entertainment industry, Ma Dong Seok was a martial artist and trainer.
Ma Dong Seok used to be the personal trainer of two famous martial artists Kevin Randleman and UFC Mark Coleman. Since 2005, he has been in love with art. But it was not until 2012 that he really showed his ability through the role of Ahn Hyuk-Mo in the movie "The Neighbors".
Audience remembers Ma Dong Seok by his handsome appearance and body. muscular, unique comedy, natural acting. That's why he quickly caught the eye of many famous directors. Gradually asserting himself through his roles, the audience now remembers Ma Dong Seok as an excellent actor rather than a heavyweight martial artist.
After the success of his role in "Train to busan" came out. Launched in 2016, Ma Dong Seok starred in many other films, including two highly rated films "Bad guys" and "Squad 38". "Bad guys" is a crime action film covered in Korea and many other Asian countries like Vietnam. In the movie, he plays one of the notorious criminals who join the special investigation team to hunt down serial killers. Not only being loved in Korea, Ma Dong Seok is also invited by film production studios in the US to participate in Hollywood action movies.
- Train to busan: 2016
- Sanguiwon: 2014
- Kundo: Age of the Rampant: 2014
- The Five: 2013
- Rough Play: 2013
- Marriage Blue: 2013
- The Flu: 2013 li>
- Mr. Go: 2013
- Rockin' on Heaven's Door: 2013
- Azooma: 2013
- Norigae: 2013
- New World: 2013 li>
- Love 911: 2012
- The Neighbor: 2012
- Doomsday Book: 2012
- Nameless Gangster (2012
- Dancing Queen: 2012
- Never Ending Story: 2012
- Showtime! : 2011
- Perfect Game: 2011
- Pained: 2011
- Quick: 2011
- Try to Remember: 2010
- The Unjust: 2010
- Midnight FM: 2010
- Take Off : 2009
- Insadong Scandal: 2009
- Ten Ten omnibus
- The Good, the Bad, the Weird: 2008
- The Moonlight of Seoul: 2008
- The Worst Guy Ever: 2007
- Ssunday Seoul: 2006
- Heaven's Soldiers: 2005
Ma Dong Seok birthday 1-3-1971 (at the age of 51).
Where is Player Ma Dong Seok's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Ma Dong Seok was born in South Korean. Mr, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Pig. Ma Dong Seok's global rank is 54506 and whose rank is 28 in list of famous Player. Population of the world in 1971 is about 3.783 billions persons.
Portrait photo of actor Ma Dong Seok
Actor Ma Dong Seok used to be a heavyweight boxer
A new photo of actor Ma Dong Seok
Originally a martial artist
Top famous Player
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Pig
Top celebrities born in 1971
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 1st
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1971 and 1-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Ma Dong Seok
- A military junta led by Major General Idi Amin siezes power in Uganda (Jan. 25).
- Mao Zedong invites the US ping-pong team to visit Beijing (Apr. 6).
- Nixon ends the US trade embargo against China. (Apr. 14).
- Erich Honecker assumes leadership of the East German Communist Party after Walter Ulbricht's resignation (May).
- India and the USSR sign a 20-year friendship pact (Aug. 9).
- President Mobutu renames the Democratic Republic of Congo, establishing Zaire (Oct. 27).
Birthday Ma Dong Seok (1-3) in history
- Day 1-3 year 1790: The U.S. Congress authorized the first census.
- Day 1-3 year 1803: Ohio becomes the 17th state to adopt the US constitution.
- Day 1-3 year 1864: Rebecca Lee was the first black woman awarded a medical degree.
- Day 1-3 year 1867: Nebraska became the 37th state in the United States.
- Day 1-3 year 1872: Yellowstone became the world's first National Park.
- Day 1-3 year 1932: The 20-month-old son of Charles Lindbergh was kidnapped.
- Day 1-3 year 1961: President John F. Kennedy signed a signed an executive order establishing the Peace Corps.
- Day 1-3 year 1981: IRA member Bobby Sands began a hunger strike in Maze Prison; he would die 65 days later.