Politicians Phan Boi Chau
Phan Boi Chau
Living place: Nghe An
Global rank: #1680
Phone number: updating
- Phan Boi Chau's real name is Phan Van San. His name is Hai Thu, Phan Boi Chau also has many other nicknames and pseudonyms such as Thi Han, Phan Giai San, Sao Nam Tu, Hao Sinh, Hieu Han and so on.
- He is an artist and also a Vietnamese revolutionary, active during the French colonial period.
- At the age of 17, he wrote the article "Hich Binh Tay Thu Bac" and stuck it on the banyan tree at the top of the village to respond to the uprising against the French in Tonkin.
- At the age of 19, he and his friend Tran Van Luong formed the team "Can Vuong Soldiers".
- He used to go to school to earn a living. In the exam in the year of the Rooster (1897), he entered the second school, but his friend Tran Van Luong put in the casket a few books that he did not know, so he was accused of nostalgia for writing and banned from taking the exam for the rest of his life.
- Phan Boi Chau went to Hue to teach, because of his love for his talent, the officials asked the king Thanh Thai remove the sentence. Thanks to that, even in the next poetry department, in the year of the Rat (1900), he got the first place (Resolution) at the exam school Nghe An.
- In 1904, he, together with Nguyen Ham and about 20 other comrades, founded the Duy Tan Association in Quang Nam to expel the French.
- In 1905, he and Dang Tu Kinh and Tang Bat Ho went to China. Quoc then went to Japan to ask for help from Japan to help Duy Tan fight against the French.
- In 1905 at Ha Tinh, he and key comrades in the Duy Tan Association discussed and came up with an action plan. .
- October 1905, Phan Boi Chau returned to Japan with three young people, then 45 more people. By 1908, the number of students who went to Japan to study abroad reached about 200, living together in an organized organization called Dedication Society...
- In 1909, Phan Boi Chau was expelled. At this point, the Dong Du movement that Phan Boi Chau and other members had worked so hard to build completely disbanded, ending an important activity of the association.
Phan Boi Chau was born in 26-12-1867, death day is 29/10/1940, at the age of 73.
Where is Politicians Phan Boi Chau's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Phan Boi Chau was born in Nghe An, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Phan Boi Chau's global rank is 1680 and whose rank is 11 in list of famous Politicians.
Portrait of Politician Phan Boi Chau
Phan Boi Chau- Famous politician Nghe An
Portrait of Politician Phan Boi Chau in his youth
Top famous Politicians
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1867
Top celebrities born in December
Top celebrities born in 26th
Born in Nghe An
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1867 and 26-12
Birthday Phan Boi Chau (26-12) in history
- Day 26-12 year 1776: The founder of the United States, George Washington, defeated the Hessians at Trenton.
- Day 26-12 year 1865: James H. Nason received a patent for a coffee percolator.
- Day 26-12 year 1966: The first Kwanzaa is celebrated.
- Day 26-12 year 1972: The 33rd president of the United States, Harry S. Truman, died in Kansas City, Mo.
- Day 26-12 year 1985: Zoologist Dian Fossey was found murdered in Rwanda.
- Day 26-12 year 1996: JonBenet Ramsey was found murdered in her Boulder, Colo., home.
- Day 26-12 year 2004: In the Indian Ocean, a 9.0 magnitude earthquake, the largest in 40 years, triggered a tsunami that ultimately killed more than 280,000.