Film Conrad L. Hall
Conrad L. Hall
Living place: California
Global rank: #90310
Phone number: updating
Conrad L. Hall is known as a famous cinematographer. In 2003 in a survey conducted by the International Association of Cinematographers Guild he was voted as one of the ten most influential cinematographers in history.
Conrad L. Hall has won the award three times. Oscar with the category of best cinematography with the films: Sundance Kid (made in 1969), American Beauty (made in 1999) and Road to Perdition (made in 2002).
In 1995 he. honored to be one of the jury members at the 19th international film festival.
His father is a writer James Norman Hall, his mother is Sarah Winchester Hall
His first wife was Virginia E. Schwartz, the couple married on June 14, 1952 and divorced in 1969. The couple had 3 children
His second wife was Mrs. Conrad L. Hall, they were married in 1969 and divorced in 1974.
His third wife is Susan Kowarsh.
His three children are Conrad W. Hall, Kate Hall-Feist and Naia Hall-West.
Conrad L. Hall birthday 21-6-1926 (death).
Where is Film Conrad L. Hall's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Conrad L. Hall was born in France. Em working and living in Santa Monica - California - United States. Em, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Conrad L. Hall's global rank is 90310 and whose rank is 29 in list of famous Film.
Portrait of cinematographer Conrad L. Hall
Image of cinematographer Conrad L. Hall
Picture of Conrad L. Hall - famous French cinematographer
Top famous Film
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1926
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 21th
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1926 and 21-6
Events in the world in the birth year of Conrad L. Hall
- A general strike in Britain brings the nation's activities to a standstill.
- U.S. marines are dispatched to Nicaragua during the revolt; they remain until 1933.
- Chiang Kai-shek becomes leader of China's revolutionary party following the 1925 death of Sun Yat-sen.
- Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett fly from Spitsbergen to the North Pole and back.
Birthday Conrad L. Hall (21-6) in history
- Day 21-6 year 1527: Italian Renaissance philosopher and writer Niccolo Machiavelli passed away in Florence, Italy. Many people know him through “The Prince,”.
- Day 21-6 year 1788: New Hampshire becomes the 9th US state.
- Day 21-6 year 1834: Inventor Cyrus McCormick patented his mechanical washing machine.
- Day 21-6 year 1964: Three civil rights workers—James E. Chaney, 21; Andrew Goodman, 21; and Michael Schwerner, 24—disappeared in Philadelphia, Miss. In 2005, 41 years after the disappearance, Edgar Killen was convicted of their murders.
- Day 21-6 year 1982: John Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted murder of President Ronald Reagan.
- Day 21-6 year 1989: The U.S. Supreme Court decided that burning the U.S. flag was protected under the First Amendment.
- Day 21-6 year 1997: The WNBA made its debut.
- Day 21-6 year 2004: Michael Melvill pilots the first privately-developed spacecraft,SpaceShipOne, into space.