Politicians Gaylord Nelson
Living place: United States
Global rank: #34174
Phone number: updating
Politician and Democrat who served as a Wisconsin Senator from 1963 to 1981. He was the founder of "Earth Day" and its first day on April 22, 1970.
He married Carrie Lee Dotson in 1947
Gaylord Nelson was born in 4-6-1916, death day is 03/07/2005, at the age of 89.
Where is Politicians Gaylord Nelson's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Gaylord Nelson was born in United States. Mr, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dragon. Gaylord Nelson's global rank is 34174 and whose rank is 336 in list of famous Politicians.
Gaylord Nelson Photo
Gaylord Nelson Politician
Young Gaylord Nelson Photo
Top famous Politicians
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dragon
Top celebrities born in 1916
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 4th
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1916 and 4-6
Events in the world in the birth year of Gaylord Nelson
- Battle of Verdun is fought. Battle of the Somme follows in July. Background: World War I
- Pershing fails in raid into Mexico in quest of rebel Pancho Villa.
- Easter Rebellion in Ireland put down by British troops.
Birthday Gaylord Nelson (4-6) in history
- Day 4-6 year 1892: The Sierra Club, led by John Muir, was incorporated in San Francisco.
- Day 4-6 year 1896: Henry Ford took his first car out for a test drive.
- Day 4-6 year 1942: The Battle of Midway, a decisive Allied victory in World War II, began.
- Day 4-6 year 1944: The U.S. Fifth Army entered Rome, leading to the liberation of the city during World War II.
- Day 4-6 year 1968: Dorothy Gish, American actress who starred in many silent-film classics, died.
- Day 4-6 year 1989: People's Army of China opened fire on crowds of prodemocracy demonstrators in Tiananmen Square, killing thousands.
- Day 4-6 year 1992: The U.S. Post Office announced that in a poll people preferred the "young Elvis" stamp to the "old Elvis" stamp.
- Day 4-6 year 2001: King Dipendra of Nepal died, three days after shooting most of his family and himself.
- Day 4-6 year 2003: Martha Stewart was indicted on charges of insider trading.