Doctor Nguyen Thi Nha
Master, Doctor Nguyen Thi Nha Skilled, very dedicated, enthusiastic, always oriented towards honesty with patients and extremely "cool" is the comment of infertile patients about Dr. Nguyen Thi. Nha - Head of Reproductive Support Center - Post Hospital. With more than 30 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 10 years of expertise in Reproductive Support, Doctor Nguyen Thi Nha has successfully treated, brought happiness and boundless joy to thousands of couples. infertile and infertile husband. On average, every month the Reproductive Support Center of the Postal Hospital receives and treats hundreds of infertility and infertility patients. The success rate is very high, monthly updates are from 60-65%, the rate of clinical pregnancy (with fetal heart rate) is from 55-60% and ongoing pregnancy (pregnant over 12 weeks) is 45-50. %. In particular, according to recent statistics, the live birth rate in 2016 and the first 3 months of 2017 is 40-42%. Not only is the pregnancy rate high, but the rate of twin pregnancies is also very high, which is also the wish of infertile and infertile families. The Reproductive Support Center, Hanoi Post Hospital is almost always "crowded", there are quite young patient faces, but on the other hand, there are also women who have entered their forties and thirties. week. They come here with the same purpose, the common feeling is to continue or start the journey to find a baby.
As one of those people who always stands by, nurtures, and inspires the dreams of women who become mothers, is Doctor Nguyen Thi Nha - Head of the support center. reproductive. Here, people often call the doctor with the intimate name "Ms. Nha", "Ms. Nha" and even "Mother Nha" because the doctor is the one who has created hundreds and thousands of children. that she herself did not count. There were times when the doctor happily told his colleagues "the patient is pregnant, but it looks like I am pregnant". There are days when you are very tired, but when you call to report that you are pregnant, suddenly all the fatigue disappears. I am naturally more energized, excited and healthy. When successful, the happiest person is of course the patient. There are people who come here crying because they are so happy, but I still love them. That's because doing IVF is very stressful, so the psychology can't have much effect, because if the psychology is affected, the success rate will decrease, so when they are pregnant, they have to be happy because they know there is still all the way ahead. After giving birth, emotions really break out.
Nguyen Thi Nha birthday 6-10-1962 (at the age of 60).
Where is Doctor Nguyen Thi Nha's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Thi Nha was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Libra, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Nguyen Thi Nha's global rank is 88399 and whose rank is 209 in list of famous Doctor. Population of Vietnam in 1962 is about 36,12 millions persons.
Portrait of Doctor Nguyen Thi Nha
New picture of Doctor Nguyen Thi Nha
Top famous Doctor
Top famous Zodiac of Libra
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1962
Top celebrities born in October
Top celebrities born in 6th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1962 and 6-10
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Thi Nha
- France transfers sovereignty to new republic of Algeria (July 3).
- Cuban Missile Crisis: USSR to build missile bases in Cuba; Kennedy orders Cuban blockade, lifts blockade after Russia backs down (Aug.-Nov.).
- Pope John XXIII opens Second Vatican Council (Oct. 11).
- Cuba releases 1,113 prisoners of 1961 invasion attempt (Dec. 24).
- Burundi, Jamaica, Western Samoa, Uganda, and Trinidad and Tobago become independent.
Birthday Nguyen Thi Nha (6-10) in history
- Day 6-10 year 1927: "The Jazz Singer," the first full-length talking picture, starring Al Jolson, debuted.
- Day 6-10 year 1949: Japanese-American broadcaster, Iva Toguri D'Aquino (Tokyo Rose), was sentenced to 10 years in prison and fined $10,000 for treason.
- Day 6-10 year 1973: The Yom Kippur War began when Syria and Egypt attacked Israel.
- Day 6-10 year 1979: President Jimmy Carter received Pope John Paul II, the first pope to visit the White House.
- Day 6-10 year 1981: Egypt's President Anwar Sadat was assassinated in Cairo.
- Day 6-10 year 1989: Bette Davis died in France at age 81.