PhD Uong Chu Luu
Uong Chu Luu
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: 20-7-1955 (67 years old)
Global rank: #92365
Phone number: updating
Mr. Uong Chu Luu is known as a famous Doctor of Law in Vietnam, besides that he is also a politician. He is currently a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam, term IX, X, XI, XII is concurrently Vice Chairman of the National Assembly of Vietnam XII, XIII, XIV, Chairman of the Vietnam Peace Committee cum Minister of Justice of Vietnam.
After completing the educational program. In general education, Mr. Uong Chu Luu studied law, then graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and then a Doctor of Laws.
On December 3, 1983, Mr. Uong Chu Luu was admitted to the Communist Party of Vietnam until December 3, 1983. On December 3, 1984, he officially became a member of the Communist Party of Vietnam. On July 23, 2007, at the first session of the 12th National Assembly, Mr. Uong Chu Luu was elected to hold the position of Vice Chairman of the National Assembly with a rate of nearly 94%. Then, on January 3, 2012, he continued to be elected by the National Assembly of Vietnam to hold the position of Chairman of the Scientific Council of the National Assembly Standing Committee.
At the 13th National Assembly congresses and XVI, Mr. Uong Chu Luu continued to be elected as Vice Chairman of the National Assembly. Besides, before being Vice Chairman of the 13th National Assembly, Mr. Uong Chu Luu used to hold the position of Minister of Justice for a while.
There was a time when there was a talk about dozens of children. High-ranking officials are supported to study abroad in Russia and Ukraine with the funding of Vietnam Airlines Corporation. Director of Vietnam Airlines Nguyen Xuan Hien signed for approval, including Mr. Uong Chu Luu's son who is also in the category of Vietnam airline's preferential funding for studying abroad
Recently during a visit to Japan on July 4, Last year, Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Uong Chu Luu and a delegation of the National Assembly of Vietnam had the opportunity to meet and discuss with Speaker of the House of Representatives of Japan Tadamori Oshima, Vice Chairman of the House of Representatives Tatsuo Kawabata and Vice President of the Senate. Gunji Akira. This is considered a close bond between Vietnam and Japan.
Uong Chu Luu birthday 20-7-1955 (at the age of 67).
Where is PhD Uong Chu Luu's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Uong Chu Luu was born in Ha Tinh, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Cancer, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Uong Chu Luu's global rank is 92365 and whose rank is 4 in list of famous PhD.
Portrait of National Assembly Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu
National Assembly Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu speaking at a conference
Justice Minister Uong Chu Luu
National Assembly Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu in a meeting with President Speaker of the House of Representatives of Japan Tadamori Oshima
Top famous PhD
Top famous Zodiac of Cancer
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 1955
Top celebrities born in July
Top celebrities born in 20th
Born in Ha Tinh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1955 and 20-7
Events in the world in the birth year of Uong Chu Luu
- Nikolai A. Bulganin becomes Soviet premier, replacing Malenkov (Feb. 8). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Churchill resigns (April 5); Anthony Eden succeeds him (April 6).
- Federal Republic of West Germany becomes a sovereign state (May 5).
- The Soviet Union and seven East European countries sign the Warsaw Pact, a mutual defense treaty (May 14).
- Argentina ousts dictator Juan Perón (Sept. 19).
- US starts sending $216 million in aid to Vietnam.
- The US, UK, USSR, and France meet at a summit in Geneva.
Birthday Uong Chu Luu (20-7) in history
- Day 20-7 year 1810: Colombia declared its independence from Spanish domination.
- Day 20-7 year 1881: Fugitive Sioux Indian leader Sitting Bull surrendered to federal troops.
- Day 20-7 year 1951: King Abdullah I of Jordan was assassinated.
- Day 20-7 year 1960: Sirima Bandaranaike of Sri Lanka (then Ceylon) became the world's first woman prime minister.
- Day 20-7 year 1969: Astronaut Neil A. Armstrong was the first man to walk on the Moon.
- Day 20-7 year 1985: Treasure hunters found the Spanish galleon Nuestra Senora de Atocha, which sank off the coast of Key West, Fla., in 1622 during a hurricane. The ship contained over $400 million in coins and silver ingots.