Vietnamese modern writer Xuan Duc
Living place: Quang Tri
Birthday: 4-1-1947 (75 years old)
Global rank: #67724
Phone number: updating
Writer Xuan Duc's real name is Nguyen Xuan Duc, born in Vinh Hoa commune, Vinh Linh district, Quang Tri province. He has been a member of the Vietnam Writers' Association since 1982, when he was still working at the General Political Department of the Drama Troupe.
Xuan Duc is a writer who lives and writes right in his hometown Quang Tri.
- In 2007, State Prize in Literature for the works "People without surnames" (1984), "Window" (1982), "One-legged Black Bronze Statue" (1988).
- Theatrical Artists Guild Award for Screenplay "Game" in 1995;
- The 1982 Vietnam Writers Association Award for the novel "Wind Gate";
- Department of Defense Award 1990 for "The Missing Person";
- Theatrical Screenplay Award 2007 for "Express Train" in the night"
- Ministry of Interior Literary Award for Fiction "The One Without Last Name" 1995;
- Life Award Campaign for writing about the Revolutionary War and the soldier in 1994, Award of Vietnam Association of Theater Artists, Gold Medal of National Theater Festival for the scenario "Death is not easy" i>
- State Prize for Literature and Art 2007.
- Profile of a person (novel, 1985);
- One-legged bronze statue (novel, 1987) ;
- The One Without the Last Name (novel, 1984);
- The Missing Person (1990);
- The Pieces of the Village (novel, 1987);
- The Wind Gate (novel, 2 volumes, 1980 - 1984);
- Fatherland (play, co-written with Dao Hong Cam, 1985);
- Quiet old wharf (2004)
- When he was young, he lived with his family in his mother's hometown on the north bank of the Hien Luong River.
- In 1965, after graduating from high school at Vinh Linh High School, he separated from his family and joined the 47th Battalion of Vinh Linh local troops fighting in the mountains of Quang Tri, south of the coast. Hien Luong.
- He participated in writing articles for military newspapers of Vinh Linh Military Region and Military Region 4.
- In 1976, he was sent to participate in the writing camp of the General Department. Politics.
- In 1979, he studied at the Nguyen Du School of Literature, class 1. After graduating, he was assigned to work at the General Political Department of the Drama Troupe. He worked here until he was discharged with the rank of lieutenant colonel in 1990.
- After being discharged, he returned to live in Dong Ha town, Quang Tri and changed his job at the Department of Literature. Information Technology Quang Tri Province, holding the position of Deputy Director of the Department.
- From 1995 - 2006, he held the following positions: Provincial Party Member, Director of the Department of Culture and Information, General Secretary of the Quang Tri Literature and Art Association.
- July 2006, he retired.
Xuan Duc birthday 4-1-1947 (at the age of 75).
Where is Vietnamese modern writer Xuan Duc's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Xuan Duc was born in Quang Tri, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Xuan Duc's global rank is 67724 and whose rank is 32 in list of famous Vietnamese modern writer.
Portrait of Vietnamese Modern Writer Xuan Duc
A picture of Xuan Duc- Famous Vietnamese Modern Writer Quang Tri- Vietnam
New image of Vietnamese Modern Writer Xuan Duc
Top famous Vietnamese modern writer
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1947
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 4th
Born in Quang Tri
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1947 and 4-1
Events in the world in the birth year of Xuan Duc
- Britain nationalizes coal mines (Jan. 1).
- Peace treaties for Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Finland signed in Paris (Feb. 10).
- Soviet Union rejects US plan for UN atomic-energy control (March 4).
- Marshall Plan proposed to help European nations recover economically from World War II (June).
- India and Pakistan gain independence from Britain (Aug. 15).
- The Dead Sea Scrolls are discovered at Qumran.
Birthday Xuan Duc (4-1) in history
- Day 4-1 year 1885: Dr. William W. Grant of Davenport, Iowa, performed what is thought to be the first appendectomy.
- Day 4-1 year 1896: Utah was admitted as 45th state in the United States.
- Day 4-1 year 1904: In Gonzales v. Williams, the U.S. Supreme Court decided that citizens of Puerto Rico are not aliens and can enter the U.S. freely.
- Day 4-1 year 1948: Burma (Myanmar) gained independence from Great Britain.
- Day 4-1 year 1951: During the Korean War, North Korean and Communist Chinese forces captured the city of Seoul.
- Day 4-1 year 1965: President Johnson outlined his "Great Society" in his State of the Union address.
- Day 4-1 year 1999: Former wrestler Jesse Ventura was sworn in as Minnesota's governor.
- Day 4-1 year 2007: California Democrat Nancy Pelosi becomes the first woman U.S. Speaker of the House of Representatives.