Painter Luu Cong Nhan
Luu Cong Nhan
Living place: Lam Dong
Population of Vietnam 1930: 17,582 millions
Global rank: #946
Phone number: updating
Luu Cong Nhan is a famous painter with the most painting exhibitions in Vietnam. His paintings are painted on many different materials such as oil paints, watercolors, and dó paper. .. He has been a member of the Vietnam Fine Arts Association since 1957.
He died on July 21, 2007 at Da Lat, Lam Dong province.
- Medal for the cause of Vietnam's Literature and Art
- First class Labor Medal
- Resistance Medal War against America to save the country, first class Painter Luu Cong Nhan was awarded the Painting Exhibition Prize
- In 1959, won the International Youth Exhibition Award in Warsaw - Poland
- In 1960, won the Prize. Second Prize of the National Fine Arts Exhibition
- In 2001, awarded the State Prize for Literature and Art Phase I
- On a truck - Oil painting (1957)
- Plough (Ba Vi Morning Dew) - Oil Painting (1960) li>
- One Plowing Day - Oil Painting (1960)
- Agriculture - Oil Painting (1977)
- City Gate - Oil Painting (1985).
- The longan by the river. 1960-1970, potion
- City gate. 1958. Oil paint
In 1944, Luu Cong Nhan enthusiastically participated in the revolution. From 1950-1953, painter Luu Cong Nhan attended and graduated from the School of Fine Arts during the Resistance War. After graduating from the School of Fine Arts of the Resistance, he worked at the General Department of Politics from 1953 to 1955.
From 1955 to 1965, he was a lecturer at the Hanoi University of Industrial Fine Arts. .
Weight: about 60kg
Three measurements: updating
Luu Cong Nhan was born in 17-8-1930, death day is 21/07/2007, at the age of 77.
Where is Painter Luu Cong Nhan's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Luu Cong Nhan was born in Lam Dong, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Leo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Luu Cong Nhan's global rank is 946 and whose rank is 4 in list of famous Painter. Population of Vietnam in 1930 is about 17,582 millions persons.
A work of artist Luu Cong Nhan
Portrait of painter Luu Cong Nhan
Picture of painter Luu Cong Nhan at his own house
The work of Longan by the river by artist Luu Cong Nhan
Top famous Painter
Top famous Zodiac of Leo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 1930
Top celebrities born in August
Top celebrities born in 17th
Born in Lam Dong
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1930 and 17-8
Events in the world in the birth year of Luu Cong Nhan
- Britain, U.S., Japan, France, and Italy sign naval disarmament treaty.
- Nazis gain in German elections.
- Haile Selassie becomes emperor of Ethiopia.
Birthday Luu Cong Nhan (17-8) in history
- Day 17-8 year 1807: Robert Fulton's steamboat, the Clermont, began its trip up the Hudson River to Albany.
- Day 17-8 year 1863: Fort Sumter, S.C. was bombarded by Union ships during the Civil War.
- Day 17-8 year 1896: Prospectors found gold in Alaska, a discovery that set off the Klondike gold rush.
- Day 17-8 year 1945: Indonesian nationalists proclaimed independence from the Netherlands.
- Day 17-8 year 1962: 18-year-old Peter Fechter was shot and killed by guards at the Berlin Wall, spurring riots.
- Day 17-8 year 1969: Hurricane Camille devastated the Gulf Coast, killing 248 people.
- Day 17-8 year 1978: The first successful trans-Atlantic balloon flight landed outside of Paris.
- Day 17-8 year 1987: Rudolf Hess, Adolf Hitler's second in command, committed suicide.
- Day 17-8 year 2008: U.S. swimmer Michael Phelps won his eighth gold medal, breaking the record set by Mark Spitz in the 1972 Games. Phelps also set the record for the most golds in a single Olympics.