Miss Helen Morgan
Living place: Alicante
Birthday: 29-9-1952 (70 years old)
Population of the world 1952: 2.635 billions
Global rank: #74203
Phone number: updating
Helen Morgan was Miss World in 1974 but lost the title. Before coronation Helen Morgan was a model and was Miss UK 1974, 1st runner-up Miss Universe 1974. Lost Miss World title. Helen also quit her job at the bank and started acting in TV series and modeling. In 2004 Helen was a judge of the Miss Wales 30th anniversary pageant and the winner was Amy Guy.
Helen Morgan birthday 29-9-1952 (at the age of 70).
Where is Miss Helen Morgan's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Helen Morgan was born in Bridgend, of Wales. Ms working and living in Alicante, of Spain. Ms, whose Zodiac is Libra, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dragon. Helen Morgan's global rank is 74203 and whose rank is 90 in list of famous Miss. Population of the world in 1952 is about 2.635 billions persons.
Portrait of Miss Helen Morgan
A beautiful photo of Helen Morgan- the famous Miss Bangor- Wales
Splendid picture of Miss Helen Morgan when she was crowned
A portrait of Miss Helen Morgan
Photo Helen Morgan portrait
Top famous Miss
Top famous Zodiac of Libra
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dragon
Top celebrities born in 1952
Top celebrities born in September
Top celebrities born in 29th
Born in Bridgend
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1952 and 29-9
Events in the world in the birth year of Helen Morgan
- George VI of England dies; his daughter becomes Elizabeth II (Feb. 6).
- NATO conference approves European army (Feb.).
- King Farouk of Egypt is ousted by a military coup (July 23). General Mohammed Naguib assumes power.
- Britain announces its development of atomic weapons (Oct.). Background: nuclear weapons
- Greece and Turkey join NATO.
Birthday Helen Morgan (29-9) in history
- Day 29-9 year 1399: King Richard II of Bordeaux officially abdicated and became the first British monarch to abdicate.
- Day 29-9 year 1829: Sir Robert Peel's police force, the "bobbies," began operations at Scotland Yard.
- Day 29-9 year 1895: French chemist Louis Pasteur died.
- Day 29-9 year 1978: John Paul I died one month after becoming pope.
- Day 29-9 year 1982: Seven people died after taking Extra-Strength Tylenol capsules laced with cyanide. This led to the use of safety seals on most consumer products.
- Day 29-9 year 1988: The space shuttle Discovery was launched, the first American staffed space flight since the Challenger disaster.
- Day 29-9 year 2001: Former South Vietnam president Nguyen Van Thieu died.