TV actor Dan Aykroyd
477 TV actor
Living place: Ottawa
Birthday: 1-7-1952 (70 years old)
Population of the world 1952: 2.635 billions
Global rank: #9927
Phone number: updating
Saturday Night Live and Blues Brothers star who has been famous in Ghostbusters and are nominated for an Academy Award for Driving Miss Daisy.
He played Art Weber in the 1984 film Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and appeared in the 1995 film Bacon Canadian comedy as Doctor OPP.
He imitated Bob Dole on SNL for the first time on February 13, 1988.
Dan Aykroyd birthday 1-7-1952 (at the age of 70).
Where is TV actor Dan Aykroyd's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Dan Aykroyd was born in Ottawa, of Canada. Mr, whose Zodiac is Cancer, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dragon. Dan Aykroyd's global rank is 9927 and whose rank is 477 in list of famous TV actor. Population of the world in 1952 is about 2.635 billions persons.
Portrait of TV Actor Dan Aykroyd
A New Picture of Dan Aykroyd- Famous Television Actor Ottawa- Canada
Latest Picture of TV Actor Dan Aykroyd
A Portrait Picture of Actor TV actor Dan Aykroyd
Portrait of Dan Aykroyd
Famous television actor of Ottawa-Canada
Top famous TV actor
Top famous Zodiac of Cancer
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dragon
Top celebrities born in 1952
Top celebrities born in July
Top celebrities born in 1st
Born in Ottawa
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1952 and 1-7
Events in the world in the birth year of Dan Aykroyd
- George VI of England dies; his daughter becomes Elizabeth II (Feb. 6).
- NATO conference approves European army (Feb.).
- King Farouk of Egypt is ousted by a military coup (July 23). General Mohammed Naguib assumes power.
- Britain announces its development of atomic weapons (Oct.). Background: nuclear weapons
- Greece and Turkey join NATO.
Birthday Dan Aykroyd (1-7) in history
- Day 1-7 year 1863: The Battle of Gettysburg, which marked the turning point in the Civil War, began.
- Day 1-7 year 1867: Canada became a self-governing dominion of Great Britain under the British North America Act.
- Day 1-7 year 1898: Theodore Roosevelt and his Rough Riders fought the battle of San Juan Hill in the Spanish-American War.
- Day 1-7 year 1943: Income tax withholding began in the United States.
- Day 1-7 year 1962: Burundi and Rwanda achieved independence.
- Day 1-7 year 1963: The U.S. Post Office inaugurated its five-digit ZIP (Zone Improvement Plan) codes.
- Day 1-7 year 1968: The United States, Britain, the Soviet Union, and 58 other nations signed the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.
- Day 1-7 year 1994: Yasir Arafat returned to Palestinian land after 27 years in exile.
- Day 1-7 year 1997: After 156 years of British colonial rule, Hong Kong was returned to China.
- Day 1-7 year 2000: Vermont's civil unions law went into effect.
- Day 1-7 year 2013: Croatia became the 28th member of the European Union.